Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sarahjane Brisbane

Well yesterday (saturday here!!) My oldest daughter from my first marriage got married and my two youngest daughters were flower girls.......Aside from a few hiccups the biggest one being when the lady with the headpiece didn't show up!!!!  bear_shocked  bear_sad  the day was lovely ( quite and achievement considering Craig (ex hubby) had two ex wives and a current wife there!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  )
Anyway I was very proud of Delyse, she didn't let the head piece worry her and just tucked a flower in her hair and went on with the day (although it made her over an hour late...poor Chris thought he'd been abandoned at the alter!!  bear_grin  bear_grin )......here are some photos!! (Not very good ones I'm sorry)

nay1.JPG

nay2.JPG

nay3.JPG

nay4.JPG

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you for sharing!  I love weddings!!
What beautiful daughters you have!!  They look wonderful, and I'm glad the day went well.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe! Honey, thank you for sharing such beautiful memories and pics! Gorgeous and you should be so very proud Mom!

Hugs Louise

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Pretty little girls, beautiful bride and gown. I love weddings. You must be so proud!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What  beautiful wedding photos Sarah Jane and thanks for sharing.
Your daughters all look so pretty and how proud you must be of them

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

SarahJane, I know that this was quite troubling for you a number of months ago - their decision. This young lady looks quite mature and at least 10 years older than I expected her to be. Any bride who can tuck in a flower and get on with the day already has loads of maturity and organizational skills under her belt!
ALL of the seven girls look lovely and Delyse's dress and 'gloves' are stunning in their elegant simplicity!
Cheers to the Bride & Groom!

sarahjane Brisbane

Thanks everyone....You're right Bobbie this was quite troubling for me and their age is still a bit of an issue, but they are a lovely couple and I think that the two of them are quite mature in their outlook on life so I am hoping that they have a better than average chance of making it work!!

The whole day was really lovely and considering that there was soooo much potential for conflict it was quite wonderful that everyone got along quite well!!  bear_original

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Beautiful girls - all of them!!  The dresses are just stunning.  Hope everyone had a blast!!!

Hugs,

Julie

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Oh what a beautiful bride.  My 2 1/2 yr. old grandson is looking at the photos with me.. He said "  a princess" !
Thanks for sharing your special day.
Donna A.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WOW!  Talk about beautiful girlyladies! 

Congratulations.what a wonderful happy time for all of you....

gollyhugs
dilu

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Beautiful. I love the dresses. What season is it there now? How far apart are they in age? I can't tell. I am horrible at guessing ages. My sisters and mom look at least 10-15 years younger than they are I don't have any guidelines.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thanks for sharing your pictures Sarah Jane, your daughters are all gorgeous! I agree with Bobbie.....any bride who can tuck a flower in her hair and get on with the day has a great deal of maturity and should do just fine. Congratulations to all! and I am glad that the day went well.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sarah, your daughters are all beautiful!  And such a lovely wedding - thanks so much for sharing the photos!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Your daughters are beautiful!!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are lovely photos Sarahjane!! Thankyou for posting them. :dance:  :dance:
Wendy bear_thumb

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

Lovely, lovely!

We're at the "ordering invitations" stage of my daughter's wedding.  I'm serving as her wedding coordinator, which from time to time makes for some "interesting" discussions!

Thanks for reminding me what we're shooting at!!

Best wishes to the happy couple.

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Congratulations!!!  Oh WOW, your daughter looked so beautiful on her wedding day!  She honestly did not need a headpiece, she looked perfect without it.  The two little ones are gorgeous too!!

Stellajella Wien

SarahJane,
congartulations!!! :hug:
You´ve got pretty children, wow!!

Gaby bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Looks like you all had a good day.
Lynette

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sarah Jane your girls are all so beautiful.  I agree that your daughter is amazing if she can put a flower in her hair and go on with the day.  Very mature I'd say.  Best of luck to the new couple.

sarahjane Brisbane

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments...I will pass them on to Delyse...She will be thrilled!!

Jennifer my two little girls are 10 and 5 although the 10 year old is really small for her age, and we are in autumn here at the moment. You wouldn"t know it though it was 30 degrees celsius an Saturday... bear_original

Board footer