Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Feel better soon!   :hug:  :pray:  :hug:

Kathleen Pa

Katrina, so sorry to hear about your accident, hope you are feeling better soon! Sending you a big bear hug too.

Kathleen

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

You're in my prayers Katrina!  Sending you lots of hugs! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So sorry to hear of your accident Katrina.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and best wishes.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears
Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Thank you all sooo much!  It was so great reading all of that.  I'm doing better now, I can move around with a wheelchair and my pain's generally under control pretty well. I actually broke my pelvis in 4 places and half of my right foot is numb thanks to some nerve issues from one fracture.  Thanks to all of you who sent emails bear_original  Thank you all for wanting to send something, you're so nice.  Fortunatly, a lot of teammates, friends and rowers sent flowers so I had the best smelling hospital room bear_grin  If you want to send me something, I should the rehab hospital till the end of the next week, I'm not really sure when I'll be discharged.  The address is:

Mary Free Bed Rehabliltation Hospital
235 Wealthy SE
Grand Rapids, MI

I'd give my home address, but my mom would probably be uncomfortable with that.
Again, thank you all SO much bear_wub  If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.
Oh yeah, something you should all appreciate, the first thing I remember is being in the ER and asking for a teddy bear.  I got a bright blue, soft bear and he's been with me ever since bear_original
bear_wub

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Katrina,

Its great to hear from you!!  I'm so pleased that you are feeling better, and that your pain is now under control.  Keep getting better!!!  Hopefully you will be home soon. 

Its lovely to see you back on Teddy Talk!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

So good to hear from you, Katrina. Though it sounds like you had a very, very serious accident. Glad you are on the mend and hope your progress is good and steady. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It's great to hear from you, Katrina, and I'm really glad you have a teddy buddy to help get you through all the rehab.  Hope your recovery is quick and painless!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Glad to hear from you and  that you are feeling better Katrina.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:   bear_flower  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Honey,

wishing and praying you don't suffer too much while recuperating.  Don't get discouraged, it really will get better, meanwhile, thank heavens for pain medications!

gentlegollyhugs

dilu

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Katrina, I am so sorry to hear about your accident! Best wishes for a very speedy recovery!!! :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great to hear from you Katrina. I was so sorry to hear about the accident but now I'm so pleased that you are able to contact us and let us know how you are going. Take care and let your body heal and yes a teddy is a must for anyone who's not to well.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Great to hear you are on the mend Katrina. I can only imagine how painful it must be and hope it will all be a memory soon.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank God you are feeling better.  I will keep you in my prayers.

puca bears puca bears

Katrina...so good to hear from you - you have been through such an awfulexperience - and now the only way is up...I hope you continue to improve, and the pain gets less
lots of (still VERy gentle ) hugs
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

My thoughts and prayers are with Katrina for a full and speedy recovery.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

So glad to hear you are feeling better! So glad your dad started this thread for you!  bear_wub

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I'm so sorry to hear of your accident Katrina - and glad you are now starting to feel a little better.  Sending you lots of good wishes for a very speedy recovery.

All the best,
Jane P.

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Sending lots of hugs your way!! So glad you are feeling better!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Wendy

Stellajella Wien

Katrina,
I´m glad that you feel better, and I hope, that you´re gonna show them in the rehab, what speedy recovery really means :)
  :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

beary_clairey Luton

Hi Katrina,

I'm sending you more healing vibes so that your recovery is even more speedier!!!

Big Hugs

Claire

image0022.gif

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

So nice to see you are able to post and let us know how you are Katrina.  Hang in there, you'll be back to new before you know it.  Wishing you a fast recovery .  :hug:

loopylou Posts: 35

So glad to here you are on the mend,
all the best.
Louise bear_original

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Sending you big healing hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

~Melanie

Board footer