Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

BLOG

The word was everywhere and suddenly I found myself being pulled toward   bear_laugh

I've been watching, reading and really loving lots of the blogs I've visited.  I already have favorites that I peek in on day to day. I've found new artists, products, and plain old fun stuff. Who knew??!! Blogs are pretty darn cool actually and from what I've done in the last 24 hours they're pretty darn easy to manage and maintain as well.  That was my main concern...the time factor.  But now that the template is there, it's just like posting to a thread really.  So thank you to all of the current bloggers who brought all of this good stuff to my attention!

Did I say PRIZE in my subject line??  Why yes...I DID!!  Today's the launch of the blog, but more importantly it's my hub's birthday!!   
:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANO! :cake:     
To celebrate both occasions I'm doing a little giveaway on the blog.  Come on over and visit for more info!   :dance: FUN :dance:
http://catherwoods.blogspot.com/

:hug:
~Chrissi
PS....I'm just starting to add links, so if you'd like to swap 'em for the blog let me know here!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I'm happy to say that Samantha (samanthapotter) won my lil' blog giveaway! (pics are out there) I was hoping a TT'er would be the lucky one Dean picked from the hat.   bear_flower

:hug:
~Chrissi

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Chrissi - I have sent you an email!!
I am SO thrilled!!!  I never win anything!!!  Thank you so much Chrissi!!! :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Yah for Samantha !!! :clap:  That prize is so adorable.  Oh and Chrissi I LOVE your  dyed mohair .  What beautiful colors , now I can't wait to see the bears made up !!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

great blog Chrissi, I'd love to swop links with you - I've just added you to my blog.

www.bumpkinbears.com/blog

Hugs
Catherine
x

Lynn Wisconsin

Chrissi, The mohair is beautiful, I can't wait to see your bears.

Lynn

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

bear_original  bear_original I would like to "blog" too...

http://seamorecollectibles.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you would like to join..

Board footer