Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I have a customer that wants to buy it now, which I have never done before, anyway I said I would and changed the listing to buy it now . There is still no bid from her as I figured once she pressed the button it would show 1 bid and then the auction is over. Is this how it is done? or do I not know what I am doing? :doh:  :pray:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Yes, that's right, Brenda - with BIN you just click that you want to buy it and it is instant! Did you notify the lady that you had put the BIN on? Did she know how much your BIN would be? I would email her if you haven't and tell her that you put the BIN on for her and wanted to make sure that she had seen it.  Anyone else could jump in and get it on that BIN if she hasn't seen it!

Hi Edie, I did notify her this afternoon and I see there is still no bid,I just sent her another email... nothing yet,so....

loopylou Posts: 35

just hang in there, maybe she's out and hasn't seen it yet. good luck.

Hi gals, she did put a bid on it bear_smile  I was getting a little nervous thinking someone else might!

Board footer