Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

http://www.freewebs.com/jodifalk/greeti … ilable.htm

Go take a look and see what is happening for me .I have been one of the first artists selected to be a part of the "Artist Personal Photo Collection" greeting cards by BEARS STRIKE A PAW. Go see what you think and visit her web sight to see what is going on.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I saw them Jodi and they are just amazing!!!!! What a great job!! your work is just perfect for that, they made me smile!

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Jodi M - I have gone through your pictures that you have sent me and have decided on 3 of them.  Will get in touch with your shortly.  Great shots!!!

Hugs,

Julie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Whoo Hoo !!!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jodi M. Can't wait to see them !!!!!!

Jodi, Thanks so much I am very excited to be in such great card company!!

I think this is such a neat idea, I am always so excited to see women get businesses started and become successful, Julie I will list your business in my listings to try to get you some additional exposure.  Your product is just so outstanding I really wish you great success.

Thank you so much Jodi!  As you know this has been my dream for sometime!  I hope to go all the way with it and have everyone around the world (someday) using my cards and getting to the world of artist teddy bears!!

Hugs,

Julie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

first-card-bumble-kisses-cropped-400-pix.jpgnews-letter-second-page.jpgnews-letter-page-one.jpg

This is a really good way to let people know what an artist bear is ... and when these cards end up in stores more people will be exposed to our teddy bear world. This opportunity is for all artists who want to come and join in on the fun and see your bears in print on greeting cards. Don't be shy !! Thanks Jodi M. for coming on with us.This could be a GREAT ADVENTURE !!!

loopylou Posts: 35

They are great, how would i go about seeing if i could have some of my bears on cards? hope you don't mind me asking.

Louise

Hi Louise, Contact Julie at Strike A Paw, she has a thread that I believe is titled "Photos Wanted"
Hugs
Jodi

loopylou Posts: 35

Thanks Jodi  bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Jodi, your cards are just awesome! So bright and colourful!!!! Julie is doing cards from a couple of my photos as well - can't wait to see how they turn out, but I think I really need to work at this a bit more as most of my photos are pretty plain backgrounds (since that is what magazines and contests want) - I want to branch out and try some more interesting stuff! If we ever get a calm day around here (I live in about the windiest part of Canada!  bear_grin ) I'd like to try some shots outside, too.

Yea Edie !!! I am so glad you are doing this too!

:dance:

I am so happy and thrilled that you gals have decided to take the plunge and let your amazing photos of your bears become greeting cards.

For anyone else that is interested... please do not be shy and send your photos to me if you would like to be considered.  I do on occasion contact artists directly, but I don't always have the time to do that.  You must take the first step.  This is a great historical record for bears and artists around the world.

Hugs,

Julie

K Pawz Guest

Congratulations Everyone!!! I would jump in on this but my photo skills aren't up there yet!!!

hugs,
Krista

Ah... Krista... you never know unless you try!!!   :dance:

Hugs,

Julie

K Pawz Guest

I need to get a new camera!!! I am starting to get a bright spot in the corner of all my pictures!!! Although we could look into using Tuktu's pictures if you wanted?

Hugs,
Krista

Any photos - new or old!  If you like them, send them along and we may be able to use them.

Hugs,

Julie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

This is a great asventure .... it would be nice if some day we see this line in Hallmark !!!!

Mindy

...if you are watching this post , your magazine needs to do an article on this, I would be willing to do it  if you are interested. Or

Kirste...

you guys out there ? Yhoo hoo !!!

K Pawz Guest

Great Idea Jodi!!!
Hugs,
Krista

That would be AWESOME if something like that happened!!  :pray:  :dance:  :pray:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs,

Julie

Board footer