Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

First let me say to the powers that be at Teddy Talk that if this post is in anyway unacceptable here to please remove it and let me know. My understanding is that we're here to help eachother and provide resources for our bear making. But not sure if it's ok to post this.

I've just listed some MOHAIR on eBay. I'm cleaning out my closets to make room for new stock and have decided that rather than let some of this mohair sit around unused I might as well offer to you all. There are fat quarter and half yard pieces. All are at 30% off the retail price. I will be listing some wonderful synthetics in the next day or two along with some patterns and supplies.

No, I am not going out of business! bear_tongue I just have way too much stuff and am in Fall Cleaning mode! My loss is your gain! This is a great way to try some mohair at very reasonable prices!!!  Please take a peek at my auctions if you are interested.

Thanks everyone!

My auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbackroadbearsQQhtZ-1

Daphne

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I emailed the ebay details to a few friends I thought might be interested. Good luck All the best:)

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you Matilda! bear_laugh

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I just added a bunch of patterns, a few are mine that I published, many more are from other artists that I collected when I first started making bears. I began designing my own long before I got to making any of these so here they are.

Also listed some synthetic fur and a couple of stuffing tools.

A few have used Buy It Now already so I'm thrilled to be sending some of these goodies off so quickly! Thank you!

Daphne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Daphne . . . what is that avatar????

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, I was trying to upload a new one as I'm sick of looking at the mink twins.... I uploaded the wrong one. It was only there 4 minutes.... guess I wasn't quick enough! You saw! :P

It's changed now. :D

Still not as pretty as everyone else's but.................... bear_ermm

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, I think it's waaaaay cute!!  Love his little face!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

False modesty Daphne.:lol: That bear of yours in way cute. Love that beautiful big nose.
Now I'm off to see your patterns:)M

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think your avatar is beautiful, too, Daphne. bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ditto, I love your new avatar and the bear ! bear_laugh

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I love your Avatar Daphne.  It's beautiful and holds up to any here!  So stop putting yourself down!!

(I know I'm going to get through to you one of these days!)
Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, if I thought it was awful I wouldn't have posted it! bear_tongue (So there, Danni! :lol::P:lol:)

It's just that I get a vision in my head of what I want it to look like but don't have the knowledge or patience to figure out how to do it. Maybe I should try these things during the day instead of at 11:00pm!!

Daphne

clare14 Country Bears
England

Tee! Hee!   I know what you mean Daphne, but it's the only chance I get to sit and catch up!!   Everyone else, well the sensible ones, are fast asleep in bed!!!!   Ack but who wants to be sensible;)

Deb Upstate New York

Daphne ~

Love your Avatar.  It looks just like one of your bears!

(I REALLY need a break from this pc ... been working on a huge spreadsheet all day and can no longer see or think clearly.  So how am I going  to put eyes on a bear tonight?)

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, Deb! It is one of my bears! :P

Don't make those bear eyes crosseyed!! bear_rolleyes bear_grin

Board footer