Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

blogflowers.jpgWow, my hubby (Keith) actually remembered our Anniversary this year!  It could be that all the threats helped but what the heck, they need a little nudge sometimes - especially on a milestone like the 10th year.  Yesterday he sent me a bouquet of Protea from Hawaii which was nice and somewhat unexpected bear_rolleyes LOL!  The FedEx girl delivered them to our back door so I went out and got the package and as I was carrying them in my 3 year old daughter said, "Wow, are those from Hawaii?"  I was thinking, oh my gosh, she's still in diapers (we're working on that one too...hence the slowdown in bear production at my house) but she can READ!  I've got a girl genius here in my midst.  Woohoo!  College will be free!  So I asked her how she knew and she pointed to a palm tree they had stamped on the back.  Okay, so she can't read but that was still pretty cool.  Anyway, here's a pic of the flowers and if you get some of your own and want to know how to dry them for arrangements, you can visit my Blog!

Oh, and another neat thing that I found out.  My friend Charlotte of Hidden Valley Basketworks, another TT'er, is also celebrating her Wedding Anniversary today but it's their 38th!  Happy Anniversary Charlotte and Paul!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Lisa they are beautiful flowers.  bear_wub   What a sweet thing for your hubby to do.  Happy 10th anniversary.

Happy 38th Charlotte and Hubby - wow that is wonderful.  My hubby and I celebrate our 17th on May 12th.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Happy 10th Annniversary Lisa & Keith...have a fabulous day!!!

lol & yes today Paul & I are celebrating our 38th!!! Thanks for your wishes for us!!!

Tammy,
Thanks much & hope you 17th is wonderful too!!!

Hugs &

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Lisa those are just beautiful!!!

Congratulations Lisa and Charlotte!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Happy anniversary !! beautiful flowers , I think that deserves a hug !!

bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Happy Anniversary to Lisa and Charlotte. bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Charlotte!!! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great big congrats to you guys, Lisa and Charlotte!  Splendid!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

A big happy anniversary to you both Lisa and Charlotte ! ! !

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Happy wedding anniversary Lisa and Charlotte.

The proteas are beautiful Lisa.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower  bear_flower

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks everyone!  I just wanted to let you guys know that we ordered Pizza takeout (how romantic  bear_wub ) instead of taking all three toddlers to the Olive Garden where they would have made a huge mess.  We are pretty considerate that way!

loopylou Posts: 35

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

:dance: Lisa and Charlotte.  :dance:
Lisa that is so romantic, Pizza by candle light  bear_wub . Hope it was nice.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Lisa what a cute story-Congratulations on 10 years and 3 beautiful kiddikins!

May you be blessed with 10 more.

Years, honey, not kids.......

Charlotte, congrats to you too!  38?!!!!!  Why that is almost a sacred accomplishment in this and age!  May you be blessed with 38 more.....and may you keep needlefelting the whole time!

golly hugs to both of you

dilu

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh they are so exotic looking!!!!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY  to Lisa and Charlotte.

It was my 10th wedding anniversary last year.  We do not usually celebrate this but, as my husband celebrated his 40th in the same year, he decided (very much out of character  bear_wacko ) to arrange a weekend in Prague.  It was fantastic but felt very strange - it was the first time I had left my little ones (my 2 girls and 1 mummys boy dog), but had a great time and the girls missed me so much they behaved themselves on our return - well for about a week!!!  bear_grin 

Hugs Ali x

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

happy aniversary from someone who loves to stalk you on flickr heehee :-) bear_flower  bear_flower

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Thanks everyone!!! We had a very nice day & wonderful dinner at home too. Home made Broccoli & Shrimp Soup, Green Salad Rib Eye Steak done on the grill, some wine, then Angel Food Cake with Strawberries. Then we watched The Phantom of the Opera.(Hubby got me the DVD)

Hugs &

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Dilu wrote:

Lisa what a cute story-Congratulations on 10 years and 3 beautiful kiddikins!

May you be blessed with 10 more.

Years, honey, not kids.......

dilu

Thank goodness you added that Dilu!  My hair already is peppered with grays and I'm not yet 40!  Whew, who could do 10 more!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Happy 10th Anniversary, Lisa!  :dance:

Happy 38th Anniversary, Charlotte!   :clap:

Board footer