Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi all,

I'm charging through here again  :crackup:

I recently finished a much-needed web site update, and haven't updated my links page in quite a while.  I've removed a few dead links, but that's about it.  Does anyone want me to add them to my links page, if you are not already there?  Or alternately... if you ARE already there, but would prefer I use a new image... just let me know where to find it!

http://www.cannabearpaint.com/links.html

Bear hugs,
Kelly

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

would you trade links with mw please?
links really gets the web going :-)

cat xxx

candybears Candybears
Melbourne

yes please. i would love to swap links with you Kelly.

thanks
anne-marie

www.candybears.net

sarahjane Brisbane

I would love to swap links with you Kelly...

www.freewebs.com/hookedonbears

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You used to be on my links list but I just looked and you somehow got left off my most recent update when I redid my site.  That's because I'm a chowderhead and just started from square one.  Anyway, I'll add you back (would love to) and would love to be on your site as well.

Nice to see you posting again, Kelly.  You've been missed. bear_original

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Hello Kelly,

I would love to have a link to your page and from yours to mine if you are interested.

Hugs,

Julie

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Kelly, I'd like to swap links with you, thanks. Here is my web address or I have a little banner at the top of my links page.  Will add you to my link page.

www.valewoodbears.co.uk

Pauline

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hi Kelly, yes me too , please. You can use either my banner or avatar or just name which ever you would prefer.

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi all,

I've added everybody who responded so far (let me know if any of you would like changes, in case I messed something up!).   Cat, Anne-Marie, Sarah-Jane, Julie, Pauline, Terrie (and those who emailed me)... you're all in there now!
bear_original

Thanks for the welcome back Shelli, that's really sweet of you!  You were in my links A-OK, but drop me a line if you wanted me to change to a new banner or avatar.

Any other takers?  I don't mind adding people now, and you can add me later / whenever / never.   bear_grin

Cheers,
Kelly

Board footer