Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

So I placed my lovely Jim up for auction again, but over at eBay this time.  Thought his pool playing ablities might grab more attention over there.

I went to check it and someone has purchased him through "Buy It Now"!!  Yippee!!! 

OR SO I THOUGHT!!!

Yep, they are no longer a registered member.  Humph.  Do I report it immediately as unpaid?  Or do I wait a bit to see if there's just an error or something?

No, I didn't use the paypal required... this is the first auction I've done under the new format and didn't even think about requiring paypal.

What should I do??

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

if they are no longer a registered user then its beacuse ebay has kicked them off and they have no "rights" so to speak and all other bids etc should become void, i would just contact ebay support and tel, them the situation and they will prob let you relist at no extra cost, and on the off chance you recieve payment through the post then just send it back xxxx
did they compleate check out? the chances are they would have the info to pay anyway xx
good luck with whatever happens xxx

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Ann,

The same thing happened to me a while back.  I just had to relist the bear.  It is so maddening.  I guess it is someone who gets a kick out of ruining things for other people.  There's  a lot of hatefulness out there.

Board footer