Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-734-copy.jpgPicture-721_edited-copy.jpgHi,
I'm very proud to introduce Raymond. I just found out he was picked to be in the Teddy Bear Review Holiday issue. bear_laugh  Needless to say I'm soo thrilled. He was from the second pattern I designed & every possible thing went wrong while design & making him. It was so bad that the day before the magazine dead line I worked 10 hours non-stop & days & days before that. I must thank Shantell, Sue Ann & Shelli for coming to my rescue by quickly answering my head gusset question awhile back. I followed all your advice & it really paid off. I'm very grateful for your guidance & also for teddy talk. I can't forget to thank Janice of Booh Bears helping me every step of the way with my bear making.  :)
Raymond is made of Intercal's 3/W white kid mohair. It's a 3/4" medium density pile with a whirl finish. He has embroidered holly & berries on opposite paw & foot pads. The berries are accented with red glass beads. His face is lightly shaded with prisma colored pencils, his eyes are blown glass & he wears a sheer satin bow. He has sewn in tush tag & little pewter "made with love" heart on his rump. He's very special to me so I named him after my step-son. After all my hard work I had to hold on to him for a while. He'll be available for adoption on Ebay Dec. 1st., until then be sure to look for him in the magazine. bear_laugh ~ yaaa

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Sandy , Raymond is too cute !!!!! Is this your only 2nd pattern ?? I think you have
a talent to make such adorable bears ♪and what a beautiful foot paws you made !!!!
I can tell that you are needle-killer lady ! bear_grin bear_laugh bear_grin amazing work !
Congratulations to be in for Review Holiday issue, how exiting to see your bear in bear magazine♪♪  yay!!

Bear Hugs/Marie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WONDERFUL NEWS about your upcoming publication, Sandy!  You and your sweet little holiday guy well deserve it!  Congratulations. bear_happy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sandy, congratulations on Raymond getting published.  That is a thrill I bet !   He is a great bear.  Did you hand or machine embroider his pads ?  Either way it's a nice touch  !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sandy . . . that's wonderful news!!  Raymond is soooo cute and definitely deserves to be published!  Awesome!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Sandy! What a sweet little bear! No surprise he is in TBR.

Many Hugs Louise

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi, thanks for the congratulations- I can't say how happy I am that he was picked for the magazine, especially after the hard time I had making him.
Marie, yes he's from the second patten I ever designed. I was actually trying to change the arms on my first pattern & ended up designing a whole new one.- I'll never try that again when I have a dead line to meet.
Tammy, the embroidery was done with a machine. I've never even sewn before I started making bears. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that by hand, I'm still having a hard time with the basics. bear_ermm

Board footer