Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Jodi this is amazing, we have hummingbirds here and I always wondered what their nests look like, can you imagine how tiny they are.
:hug:
Jodi

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww that is so sweet.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jodi ...I was surprised they were so small !!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Jodi,
We have more kinds of hummingbirds here in NM than many other areas...we are constantly making sugar water for the feeders...they do keep us busy...have you ever had a hummer sit on your finger when they are drinking from the feeders??? it is amazing!!!!They are such special little creatures!!!!
I used to think their beaks were like straws...but then I saw their tongues...wow!!!

Hugs &

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Charlotte....I have probably only seen 3 in my whole life !! And they are amazing. On your finger ??? WOW !!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

hummer1.jpg
Jodi,
Yes....I have had them on my finger...but of course...because I was trying to get pictures to share with you...they were very illusive tonight...will try another time soon...but here is what I just got....

Hugs &

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

They are amazing !!! Maybe I will get a feeder this year bear_grin

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

wow!! What a wonderful picture seris. I love hummingbirds. I planted a hummingbird garden a couple of weeks ago and have a few showing up. Thanks for posting this Jodi.

Board footer