Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

100_3629.jpg100_3647.jpg

My big brother is getting married this Friday, after 18 months of planning.  I can't believe the time has gone so fast!!!  I have been busy working on a couple of bears for them in celebration of their big day, and I have finally finished them this evening.
They measure about 8cm sitting, and they are blue pandas because their wedding colour theme is blue.  I have decorated the glass-fronted box with collage paper (and it was really difficult to photograph because of the glass front!!).
I hope they like them!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Samantha, they are way beyond wonderful. They are the sweetest little couple. Your brother and his bride will be so pleased. The top picture would make a wonderful wedding card!
Love, love, love them. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Samantha,
What a delightful tribute!!!! I am sure the lucky couple will treasure them always!!!

Hugs &

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Samantha these bears are glorious!!! You should submit them to Julie Bolton at Bears Strike A Paw as they would look wonderful on a card
Have a wonderful time at the wedding and I am sure they will be thrilled with the bears- what a gift!!!
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lynn Wisconsin

Samantha, Your brother and sister-in-law are very luck.  Your bears are beautiful.

Lynn

nandesign Posts: 361

Oh, Samantha...they are just so lovely. I really like the finishing in the frame. Beautiful!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Absolutely superb little bears.  Absolutely lucky couple receiving them.  Just gorgeous.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Such a wonderful wedding gift, simply gorgeous bears.  bear_wub

I wish your brother and his wife to be all the very best for the future and hope it goes smoothly for them on Friday. Rain keep away!

Kind regards

Lisa

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Samantha, they are absolutely beautiful!

Iva

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW!!!! Samantha, they are truely adorable!!!!!!!!!! just ....just beautiful and wonderful and gorgeous and so darn sweet. They are going to be blown away by them I just know! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

What at fabulous gift Samantha, well done, they are so sweet.  :clap:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh ! They are so beautiful ! What a fantastic gift ! Must show them to Yann, he really loves your bears ! (me too of course !) bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Samantha, I don't know how you get such perfection in such tiny bears.  What an incredible gift for your brother and his bride.  How could they not be utterly in love with this tiny masterpiece.  Truly incredible work !  I WANT IT !!!   :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Beautiful, gorgeous!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

gorgeous all i got off my brother when i got married was him showing up to the wedding!!! hehehe, i must teach him how to sew!!
they are fantastic and im sure they will take pride of place somewhere very special x

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

bear_wub they are just stunning.

Marion

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

wow!! they are gorgeous, and your brother & his wife are so fortunate to get them!! your bears always make me swoon, so sweet, so beautiful!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Wow Samantha, they are just outstanding - well done  bear_original

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you all for your kind comments. :redface:
Well, the day has nearly arrived.  I am off to the rehearsal in an hour or so, as I am doing a reading at their wedding ceremony tomorrow.  Its all very exciting, but I do hope this rain stops!!! :pray:  :pray:   They deserve a lovely, warm, sunny day.  Fingers-crossed everyone please!!!!! bear_innocent

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh Samantha, I just ADORE them! I think I like them even more because I am getting married in August and am in 'wedding' mode!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Hi Samantha, Your brother and sister-in-law would be potty not to like these beautiful bears. Your bears are fantastic. I just stood mesmerised looking at your stand at Hugglets!

Beary hugs Kerren

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Wow! Everything is said, They are just beautiful Samantha bear_thumb  bear_flower

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Wow...these are fantastic!!! You did a wonderful job on the display piece. It looks so nice and Im sure they will love it!

Hugs,

Kim

Board footer