Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sarahjane Brisbane

parker1.JPGFor such a long time I have admired Terries Bears from afar...even before I found these forums I used to watch her bears every week!!  As some of you know I am not really a collector (although I think I can feel that changing!!! lol) but yesterday I received a beautiful bear from Terrie....Here he is 'Parker'....he is gorgeous and I love him to bits!!!!

parker2.JPG

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

Lucky you... he is absolutely adorable and I can see why you got him......  bear_wub

hugs
carola

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Aww Sarahjane you are so lucky   :hug:  .I know what you mean about Terrie's bears and i too have admired them for some time now, they are just the cutest.
Beautiful bear Terrie  bear_thumb

Hugs
Vicki

sarahjane Brisbane

Thanks Carola and Vicki...I am still thrilled every time I look at him!!!  bear_grin

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

SarahJane, as you know - I am soooo jealous! I love Terrie's bears!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You have great taste Sarahjane!! what alovely bear to add to your hug.!! :dance:

Nina Maryland

I don't blame you at all for loving him!

bear_original

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I love Terrie's bears as well and it's no wonder you love this little guy. He's darling. Beautiful little face. Lucky you. :hug:

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

He is so gorgeous I NEED HIM! xx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

OMG I'm sooooooooo jealous - I've been drooling over Terrie's bears too - you lucky lucky thing to have one in the fur - give him a hug from me.  :hug: 

Hugs Ali x

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I was away at the end of May, but I can't believe that I missed this thread!!  Sarah Jane, I am so happy to hear that you are pleased with Parker. I absolutely LOVE little Amy, she sits on a shelf just above my cutting table and every morning her sweet little face looks at me and seems to say "So, what are we making today?" bear_grin
Amy_1.jpg
and I am so honored that Amy is a calendar bear!
Amy_2.JPG

Thanks so much to everyone else for all of your nice comments about my bears bear_original  bear_original

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

:clap:  :dance:   I am sooo jealous!  Great bear!

Terrie  A big CONGRATULATIONS on your calender bear: Amy

JeannieB bear_original

Board footer