Weymouth
Website

hi kiddo - i cant wait to see it !
my dad used to call me kiddo lol
cat xxxx

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Are  we going to have a gallery to place the challenge pictures? I am looking forward to meet "kido" too!
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

yes - i dotn know how galleries get made ?
i posted about it once in tech bit asking for one for this challenge !

cat xxx

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I need Help  bear_original I finished my Labyrinth challenge How do I show him?

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Mary
Let me see if I can help you . in here, where you write, there are a few option like  color, normal ...at the end is one that reads Img Upload. There you click and a window will open that says browse click in there and it will take you were you have your picture, click on it and the window will open and say Upload file click in there and your picture will show.
Hope it helps.
Gladys

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

what gladys said - and if it doesnt show up, it may be t oo big !
cat xxxx

Littlepawziee Littlepawziee
UK
Kiddo wrote:

Oh! Vicky Rin is a  beautiful  rabbit in the Lapyrinth.  Is he made in mink? I Just love his fur and those glancing eyes.  :dance: Wait till you see mine is a little wierd. Was made with what ever I could find. :crackup:

Hiya Mary sorry for the delay in answering had a new comp and had to sort alot of stuff out on it lol >< Rin is made from two types of Synthetic fur i love useing synthetic fur (i feel safe useing it always got this horrible feeling as soon as i use mohair or real fur something terribles gonna happen lol...will get around to trying them out though....one day)
im looking forward to seeing what you come up with mary if you really get stuck trying to post let me know ill try and help you some times it helps haveing someone there to talk you though it bear_original

Board footer