Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Here is my preview of bears that should be going up for sale on Bear Artist on line show 30th June.

Its taken me time just to get pictures taken, still need to add all the details of each bear. You should be able to view them by going to this link.
Its on my website www.fred-i-bear.co.za under NEWS

http://www.fred-i-bear.co.za/cgi-bin/in … s&i=000024

Lynette

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Love them Lynette.  My favourites are the second and third to last, and the pink bunny  bear_wub

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Sarah, thanks,
I used clear glass eyes with the black pupil on some of them, and then painted the clear parts, some with a gold paint the others with a sparkling paint- remember I told you about the eyes I got from Oz.

Slowly getting everything done, it all takes time, measuring, descriptions etc.

See ya on the christmas tree,
Lynette

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh yes I wanted to see pictures of that bear, going back to look closer  bear_whistle xx  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'M NOT LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Ohhhh Lynette you went nauti too....that's three of us so far with nautical dress!

They all look lovely!

:hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I did, hahaha,well what can I say, great minds think alike  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

These two outfits I purchased in Germany about two years ago, and not having time to sit and make my own, I took a short cut. Time is rather limited right now and I went back to dancing as I needed to do something for me, before i went crazy,

Lynette

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

They're all cute, but I like the nautical bears and the third bear from the bottom.

chainofdaisies Palmerston North, NZ

aww the pink bunny is adorable bear_original and i like the 4th from the top. so cute

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

To save a few minutes and take a short cut - was there a minimum/maximum number of bears we are each to submit?

sarahjane Brisbane

Awww Lynette they are all gorgeous...I love the pink bunny but I think my favourite is the little one sitting on the pink box!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All of them are excellent!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Thanks for the comments, bear making saved the day as with all the past tragedy in the past few weeks, this is how I coped. Also the Alpaca bears had been made some time back and needed final touches.

Bobby I have no idea of the number, I suppose it is what the BAO site can handle.
These bears were completed so I will add them all, if too many some will get the chop!!!! (ouch ouch)

Lynette

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You have completed a gorgeous selection of bears for the show - it is going to be a feast for us all to see.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

They are all SO lovely Lynette
You have done a great job bear_thumb

Board footer