Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

So sorry I haven't been around - ya all didn't notice did ya   :crackup:

Anyway I'm on crutches!!!!!!!!DON'T ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on 2008 - 2007 is proving to be a bummer. What with slicing off my finger and now this - I must have a death wish...........(Note to self - don't start reading War & Peace)..........

Anyway - popped into Teddy's and Friends - beautiful work everyone.  Your all just getting better and better. 

Need to go and lay down - with my luck at the moment this computer will self destruct in five, four thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*******************************************

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Dear God woman!!!   bear_shocked  You are seriously on a self destruct mode this year  bear_sad  :hug:  Stop that!!!  :hug:   I thought it was bad enough when I dislocated my pinkie last year, but to actually slice off a finger  bear_cry  Were they able to reattach it?? 

And now crutches??  bear_ermm  Okaaayyy, I won't ask, but please bubblewrap yourself for a bit, and yes, fast forward to 2008 please.  Some years aren't worth slugging it out with! 

And for the record, I did miss seeing your posts  :hug:  :hug:  Glad to have you back!  :hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Ugh!  I hope things start to get better!  Many Hugs!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yikes, sounds like you've had quite a year so far. Hope the rest of 07 is much safer for you. Maybe bubble wrap isn't such a silly idea.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Sandra, I did notice you weren't here.  bear_sad :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  You poor thing.
You sliced off your finger!!????  Good grief!  Now you're on crutches.

I have spells myslef, Sandra , when I find it hard to come here.  TT isn't going anywhere...we'll always be here.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Take care of yourself. :hug:

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Sandra~
You can still make bears with a bad leg but can you still make bears with a sliced up finger?
Be careful. Hope you get well soon.
Hugs~
Kathy

djbbears Queensland

You poor thing, just think postive ,postive,postive well trying to help.........woman go get someone to buy you a lotto ticket, it can only get better......you take care.and wrap yourself up in cottonwool .........please...... bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh gosh - do take care of yourself, my thoughts are with you and it's great to have you back!
Danni

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Good grief girlie!!  So THAT's what you've been......um.....around to.  Surely things must look up from here!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Sandra , self destruct no way, blame it on the hormones, hope you soon running around

Lynette

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Take care ... things have to get better !!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sounds like you could do with some serious hugging :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!  Sending you hugest hugs to get better and be back with us again  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Good lord!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Thank You all so much for taking the time to post.

You cheered me up no end.

Thanks again.................... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sorry to hear that you have been in the wars, Sandra.
Wishing you good days ahead!

Warmest hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Have a few more hugs  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer