Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Guys & Gals...

Just wondering if anyone (preferably in Ontario) who subscribes to TBAF Magazine has yet to receive the latest issue.  Last time I was at the store (The Teddy Bear Abbey) they had it on the shelves.  This was June 9th and I believe they said they got it 2 or 3 days before that.  I haven't got my subscription copy in yet...Almost three weeks later and I only live like 25 mins away from the store.  I was just wondering because I wanted to know if I am the only one, or if the shipments are just slow this month that's all.

Thanks
Jeremy

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hi Jeremy-I am also in Ontario and have not received my copy yet either.I was wondering as well.I also haven't received Teddy Bear Review. I thought they came at the same time.I keep losing track of when they come.So you are not alone!!! Sincerely Jane D.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Still waiting for mine too, and I was told I was in it so I am dying to see it soon !  bear_wacko

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I took a quick browse through one of the copies at our store, but didn't pick one up at the time as I assumed ours would be in the mail shortly thereafter.  LoL...I shoulda just bought an extra copy!  Thanks for replying though, at least I know I'm not the only one now...

Jeremy

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Jeremy, I haven't gotten my subscription copy of TB&F yet out here in Alberta. My TBR came yesterday so hopefully TB&F won't be far behind - I think I usually get them close together but I ALWAYS get TB&F WAY after it is out in the stores (no stores around here carry TBR any more).

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Sorry Jeremy!  I've received mine.. but Bobbie who lives probably 30 miles from me has not.  Not sure what is going on....  Why don't you give Cory in the Subscription dept a call?

Kathleen Pa

Both my magazines came about a week ago, a day apart.  I live about 20 minutes  across the border
.  Maybe it takes longer to get to Canada?

Kathleen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

From previous discussions we've had about who's gotten the latest issue and who hasn't it seems that it does indeed take a LOT more time for some to get it than others. I won't tell you how long I've had mine!  bear_tongue Apparently that's just the way it is for some reason. Everyone gets theirs in the end and I don't know about you but I always think it's worth the wait!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

still waiting for mine also. bear_cry   did get a subscription renewal form this week though but I still have 6 mths to go.

Marion

Board footer