Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I changed my picture under my avatar again bear_whistle

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Charlotte . . . that haircut looks really, really good on you!!!  You're a little bitty lady, and the short cut just brings out all your cuteness.  Very "in" do.

Adkins, Texas

Thanks so much SueAnn...it was pretty tricky cutting it...but it feels like I have regained something special...and Hubby loves it even better than the original cut...lol...little bitty 5 foot person...my dad used to tell me I wasn't short, I was wound tight...lol

Hugs &

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Adorable!! Very stylish. I'm impressed you did it yourself!

Adkins, Texas

Thanks Tami...I haven't been to a real hair dresser...well accept for a wash & style in Texas 5 years ago for sons wedding (which had to be redone)in well ohhhh hmmm 30 or more years!!!

Hugs &

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Charlotte, I love it.   I know, it's hard to quit once you make that first cut.  I often cut my own hair too, but I have my Paigie trim it up for me when she comes over.  I always seem to leave a few long stragglers.

Anyway,  it must feel very "lightening" and freeing for you.  A lot cooler in the hot weather too.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I love the cut Charlotte. It is very flattering :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Very nice Charlotte and so modern too. A similar cut to which my daughter Eve has gone for and she is just as 'tightly wound' as you!  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Charlotte - you are amazing - I love the cut even more than the last one, and I think it is great that you did it yourself.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

You know I love it Charlotte !!!! You did a great job girlfriend !!!

Adkins, Texas

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Hugs &

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Charlotte, I love it! It looks terrific on you and I even like it better than your first cut.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

That is a really cute cut, Charlotte! I can't believe you did that yourself!!! I trim the ends of my hair, but it is long - it would seem impossible to me to give oneself a hair cut like that - and have it turn out so great, I mean!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Ooh!  I liked your first cut, but this one really is even better!  That is such a complementary look for you  bear_original

Hugs,
Kelly

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I LOVE the new Pixie that's turned up in our modst! Ditto Wendy's!!!

Adkins, Texas

Goodness...I love your folks!!! thanks so much...I am really enjoying this new freedom I feel...Thanks to all who have looked...and especially to the wonderful folks who have commented...this is a huge change for me...

Hugs &

Board footer