Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Heather you look fantastic, and good luck with your new arrival  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

You look beautiful and glowing  Heather .  I took pictures every month and it is amazing how much you change.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Wow, look at you! bear_wub     Just gorgeous Heather........both the cute baby bump and that awesome hair! bear_thumb You look wonderful!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow, thanks guys.

You made me feel pretty! LOL

I can't believe that ALL of you say NOT to cut my hair! Are you serious?? Guess I might have to reconsider!

Thanks again though!

K Pawz Guest

OH Heather, Look at You!!!! You are just gorgeous, and glowing! I can't wait to meet you in person! and don't you dare cut your hair!

Big Hugs,
Krista

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Heather you look fantastic!!  I hope your doing well in this heat?  I can't wait to see you again... at the Calgary Show!!!!

Big Hug,

Julie

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Heather you are glowing!!!  Time will go by so fast until the last week or so!!  I hate the waiting game.

See you soon!!

Jane

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awwww Heather, look at that baby belly! Sooo sweet!  It feels so weird NOT to have that now that Samuel has been born.  And the lack of movement... I'd gotten so used to feeling all those squirms and kicks every day, now nothing but gas rumbles...  bear_tongue  bear_laugh Enjoy those baby movements while you can! toward the end they can get downright uncomfortable! hee hee

Kimberly W.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :hug: you are adorable! bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

you look great, Heather!  And I agree with everyone - don't cut your pretty hair!  bear_original

sarahjane Brisbane

Heather you look beautiful....and I agree with the others don't cut your pretty hair it will be so handy to be able to put it up when the baby is born!!!

Pages:

Board footer