Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Just wanted everyone to know how AMAZING ya'lls creations have been!  I've been out for 2 weeks, (2 WEEKS!) with the stomache flu.  Add on to the fact that I haven't gotten my modem fixed yet and still have to borrow my mother's computer & connection to check out this forum.  That adds up to not being able to post much and let everyone know how helpfull this place is and the beautiful work everyone does.  I am hating the fact I have only time to lurk, but if I posted like I want to, I'll miss alot of reading...

maybe I'll get that modem fixed soon, until then....

YA'LL ROCK!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh my...two weeks with the flu. You poor thing. Take care.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ewwwwwww . . . stomach flu!!!   bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  Hope you're much better now and that you're computer situation will get resolved.  Have you had enough rain yet??  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I hope you and your computer are healed really soon !!!

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Thanks everyone, I'm still a little weak, but MUCH better!

Oh SueAnn!!!  How's the rain with you??   :crackup:
We live near a large creek and while I was down with the flu, I couldn't get into town to the doctor because I was flooded in!!!  Luckily, our house is on the highest spot in Grayson Co., so besided the muddy, muddy, MUDDY dogs, we weren't/aren't in flood danger.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Annnik wrote:

Thanks everyone, I'm still a little weak, but MUCH better!

Oh SueAnn!!!  How's the rain with you??   :crackup:
We live near a large creek and while I was down with the flu, I couldn't get into town to the doctor because I was flooded in!!!  Luckily, our house is on the highest spot in Grayson Co., so besided the muddy, muddy, MUDDY dogs, we weren't/aren't in flood danger.

Aaaarrrrgggg . . . I am SICK of rain!!  We live on a street called Shady Hill (a very small hill) and the hill happens to occur on our 1 acre plot, so we've been in pretty good shape, too.  The pet room - which is a patio that's been enclosed - has been flooded a time or two, and our driveway has deep ruts in it because of the way TONS of water have run down it, but all in all, we've had it much better than a lot of people in the area.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, glad you are feeling better, that sounds awful, 2 weeks!!! Poor thing!  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww, I'm sorry Ann  bear_cry  Hope you can come back soon and be feeling better  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hope things are better with computers and rooms and tums with the flu and all the other wretched things going on----

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh you poor thing  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: You just get better and get your modem fixed, and you'll be right.

Don't complain too much about the rain - we Aussies are starting to appreciate each and every drop that comes our way.
Danni

Board footer