Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

100_0055.jpgSee how good I'm getting...they are becoming so lifelike bear_laugh bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

EEEK!  I hope the kitty in front didn't annoy the kitty in back!! bear_grin

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

owwww~  Shantell, the black & white animal is not kitty right ??
Isn't t that sxxxxnk ?? Did you make it ? or are they real animal ?? :rolleyes:

Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh wow Shantell, your artistry is amazing LOL  Soooo lifelike hahahha

You saw a real life Skunk - how cool is that?!?!?

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Shantell, you do have two beutiful cats...where did the pussy in the background get his dressing up suit from? I would love one to scare the jeepers out of my husband. Tee hee! ;););););););););););)

Jane

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Wonderful Picture!! :D

Strange, but our many cats have never been skunked--the dogs almost always do!

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

Wow, that IS good!  Very lifelike. bear_happy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Is the skunk a pet???  AHHHH  I remember when I was younger,  a girl down the road from me had two pet raccoons!  They always scared me but they insisted that they were tame

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shantell

Wonderful-great pic-quick thinking!

Dilu

Willamette Valley Oregon

I just could not pass up posting that photo.  There are actually two of the little "stinkers"...a momma (photo) and a baby which is a feisty little thing.  Just the other night it must have seen it's reflection in the glass and attacked it...I about wet my pants laughing as it's recovering from a concussion.  These two don't seem to get the idea that the food isn't for them and just keep showing up earlier and earlier.  AUGH...  I should say they seem to be very polite in that they rarely lift their tails to spray...well the baby seems to have his raised all the time but he's young bear_original  Gotta show momma he's ready I guess.

We have raccoons which I can't seem to get a good photo of.  They play peek a boo with us through the window.   A bobcat in the pasture in front of our house.  The cat chased a fox last fall...seriously.  Deer almost daily...right now there is a momma and her speckled fawn which I'm trying to keep out of the roses.  Oh...and 20 cows, 1 bull and a zillion calfs who I know refer to me as the "apple lady" because I'm always feeding them apples.  They actually stand by the fence and moo until I come out...brats!!!

Who needs TV?

Shantell

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO wow, you got a zoo around you! I love animals, miss not being out in the middle of nowhere .... maybe when I can afford my mansion bear_original

Willamette Valley Oregon

I forgot to mention a little long haired white ferral cat that we've been feeding for the past 18 months.  He appears to be old and very beaten up...would run anytime he saw or heard us but now he will stay in the yard waiting to be fed.  We've named him Surrender and just this morning for the first time he meowed at us when we were bringing him food...as if to say Thank You.

Now...if he'd just let me clean up his weepy looking eyes...poor boy!!!

Board footer