Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

nandesign Posts: 361

Raggedy-PinKeep2-2007.jpgHi Everyone:

I must apologize...I haven't been here too much lately...busy with holidays and the never-ending cleaning!!
I just wanted to share a little news. My little Raggedy was going to be in the June/July 07 issue of Soft Dolls & Animals...but I was getting worried...the issue was so late in coming out...and so I called. The editor said that "everything was delayed because of printing problems, but you should get it soon...and oh, you are the cover of the August/September 2007 issue." I could hardly believe it...she said she was going to surprise me, but I called and she couldn't keep the surprise. Needless to say, I was over the moon! And that wasn't all...I also found out that I(my work...haven't completed it yet) is going to featured in the Fall 2008 edition of A Needle Pulling Thread...this is a Canadian Stitching Magazine...I don't know if they are in the US yet. It is a fairly new mag...with only seven issues out to date. It is published quarterly and so for those of you who do that kind of work, you may want to check it out...it can be found at Indigo/Chapters.

Now that I have come down off the ceiling...I have to get back to creating!

Hugs, Nancy

PS...I did some shading on her before I sent her to the mag...everyone was so helpful in suggesting how I should "vintage" her up.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh, I love Soft Dolls and your Raggedy is wonderful bear_wub   bear_wub  I was just saying on another post that I am really into raggedy's right now, I can't wait to get the magazine bear_wub   bear_wub  :hug: Congratulations!!!!  :dance:   :dance:

Hi Shari:

Thank-you so much...I think a few TTers' are into Raggedy right now. The ol' gal seems to be making a bit of a comeback. Can't wait to see your Raggedy!

Thank-you again.
Hugs, Nancy

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

:clap:  :clap:

Marion

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She is fabulous Nancy  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Thank-you so much Marion and Pauline. I really did have fun making her. I am hoping to make a couple more...maybe an Andy to go with her.

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

Board footer