Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Has any one gotten the August Septmber issue yet Of Teddy Bear and Friends ?

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Any body out there ?????? Can you hear me !!!!!! :dance:  :crackup:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jodi, I got mine in the mail about a week ago.   I actually bought one at the bookstore a few days prior as I was too impatient to wait    bear_happy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wow I haven't got mine yet !! I wonder if my husband got rid of it ? UMMMMMMMMMMMMm I should have gotten it by now . I would think !!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, Jodi . . . I got mine, but it's the July/August issue.  Is that the one you mean?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah, I got the Jul/Aug one about a month ago but I'm always one of the first to get it.
Perhaps there's a way to contact TB&F's circulation dept or something... and find out if/when your's was sent?

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_rolleyes You are not alone Jodi as I am still waiting for my copy and I am a subscriber so don't have to wait on the newsagent to get it in. I really hope it has not gone missing  bear_sad

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

UMMMMMMMMMM not sure now . I guess I am waiting on the next one , Sorry I have lost track , you all know my brain is mush lately !!! I don't even know where my last one is now !! I need a keeper ....any one interested? I can pay in teddy bears !!!! Wish my attorney would take that deal bear_wacko

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Jodi,

That's really funny!!  I was just thinking the same thing.  I haven't got my latest issue yet either!!!

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Received the July/August issue about 10 days ago.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Hi Jodi,
Is there a particular feature that you want us to be aware of?
The magazines are issued bi-monthly, which would definitely be July/August or Sept/Oct.
As the J/A is still arriving, we who have ours can look something up for you.
Or watch for it if what you want to see will be in the next issue.

After waiting 3 weeks for mine, beyond the usual delivery date, was due to it being sent to my PO Box. I don't know how the switch happened recently, but if you have a PO box, you might check there!
I went online and changed the subscription back to my home address.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Yes Jodi...mine finally arrived last Thursday.

Made me laugh, 'cause my bear that was featured in it, was purchased and delivered to Massachusetts before I even got to see it in print...so MA must get it early!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The JUNE TEDDYBEAR Scene has just reached the shops where I am. hahahahhaha

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I must be looking for Sept/Oct issue. I am susposed to have something in there soon. Mindy told me a while back. Quite a while back  so I have lost track. Sorry guys MUSHY BRAIN !!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jodi I still have not received mine yet....Tammy you have yours already! I hope it comes soon.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap:  :dance: Yippee!!! I got my copy today, Monday and it is the Aug/Sept issue. Must admit I was having big doubts as to whether I would get it or not  bear_rolleyes

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Board footer