Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hello everybody!  I had a brief phone chat with Jane yesterday evening - brief because she wasn't feeling at all well - awful headache and had fallen several times and been to the hospital where they stuck needles in her and sent her home to try and rest, relax, sleep and drink plenty because she was dehydrated!  Poor Jane, she's had such a stressful time lately and needs all the support the Bearhugs section can give, but I'm putting this in General because to add to her problems, Jane's computer has gone "bang" and she can't get somebody to come and fix it until Wednesday and was concerned because she'll have lost files and won't be able to send people her usual birthday cards, so I said I'd try do a post (my first try) to let folks know why, and why she's not going to be here for a few days.  So I've tried and hope it works and that all her friends will  keep her in their thoughts etc.

Margaret

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Margarte Thank You for your posting,  Please let Jane know. That I will miss her postings but first she has to worry for her health to get well :hug:  Not to worry about her postings, there will be many more and the prevous are  memories  and are in everyones heart bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Just remember you are  treasured  in a very special way
Always keep your chin up and you will be fine for days
Never let computors get in your way  :crackup:
Every time I see a greeting cared I remember you this way
Get well!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: so you can join all the TTRS that know you and love you so! for whom you are. :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

poor Jane!  Give her my best and send her lots of bear hugs!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thanks for letting us know, Margaret.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, thank you very much for letting us know about Jane.  I do so hope she will recover soon - she's had way more than her share of grief and trouble.  We will fill in for her with the birthdays, so tell her not to fret about that . . . just to take care of herself.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou Margaret  :hug:  Please tell Jane that i am thinking of her and i hope she is feeling better soon  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Good thoughts and healthy wishes for Jane. I hope you and your computer are on your way to recovery. bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Margaret, thank you for passing along Jane's messages and welcome to Teddy Talk  bear_flower

Please, can you let her know I'm sending along power bear hugs and healing vibes for her  bear_flower  :hug:   Poor Jane, to go through sooo much this year  bear_cry   And after everything that's happening to her, she's still fretting over others.  What a sweetie  bear_flower  bear_wub  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thankyou for posting Margaret.Tell Jane that I hope she feels better soon bear_flower and I hope she quickly sorts out her computer as we miss her bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Please give Jane all our love and good wishes, and we hope to see her back here soon.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you Margaret for letting us know, pass on my love to Jane and I hope she is feeling much better soon. She will be missed on here I really hope she can get her computer fixed.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Thanks for letting us know Margaret.....I thought something was not quite right as I PM her the other day and got no answer....which is so unlike Jane. Please tell her she is in my thoughts and to get better soon   bear_flower .....although knowing Jane she will be more concerned with her computer not working and not being able to post here, than herself!  bear_wub

Oh...and welcome to Teddy Talk Margaret!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Thanks for telling us !! Poor Jane !!! Tell her to hang in there !! Were thinking about her and .....praying !!!

sarahjane Brisbane

Thank you for telling us about this Margaret...I hope Jane and her computer are feeling better soon!!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh poor Jane!!! She is such an incredibly sweet and giving person.  I hope all is well for her soon.

Biggest Hugs Dear Jane!!!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

bear_flower Wishing her lots of BEAR hugs

Stellajella Wien

Margaret, hello, and thanx for informing!
Oh my, Jane, you lovely Jane, you´ve really got to go through a lot!
I wish you all the best and send you lots of sunshine!!!!!!!

Gaby :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
bear_flower

Board footer