Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lynn Wisconsin

She is adorable!!  I'll bet you are glad that you finished her, and the pearls look great on her.

Lynn

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Oh my Gosh !!! I can't believe you were going to trash her!!!  bear_shocked She's adorable! It's a beautiful color and you have created a lovely sweet expression on her! Aren't you glad you carried through?

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW Sarajane she is a winnner!!!!!! I hope you feel like a right rotter for wanting to dispose of her bear_grin  bear_grin

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

I'm so glad you decided to give her a body Sarah-Jane!  She's turned out fantastic - well done  :clap:

sarahjane Brisbane

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  Well now I'm suitably embarrassed for wanting to trash her....and I promise never to think such a thing again!! :twisted:  :twisted:   

I have to admit I am reasonably pleased with the way she turned out and with a little tweaking I think this pattern will be ok!!  bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Soooo pretty!

Well done!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Aww...she is SO sweet!!!!! She looks so soft and fluffy, I am so glad that you made her a body!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Sarah Jane: Your time was well spent on giving her the body than housework. She is a cutie pie. Now see....arn't you glad you finished her?

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sarah, this little lady is just adorable. Aren't you glad you finished her. I love her, in fact, I think she's my favorite bear of yours...

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

So glad you gave her the body - she's gorgeous - until I got to your post saying you'd done it, I was going to say you could just see the puzzled, pleading look just asking why not!!!

Margaret :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

You see her body made her more beautiful than you thought she would be.She is soooooooo! beautiful Good Job bear_thumb  bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

she's cute!  I really like her color!  Every teddy head deserves a body!  bear_tongue

sarahjane Brisbane

Every teddy head deserves a body!

Arghhhhh....don't tell me that!!!  I have a few teddy head rolling around here someplace!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

She's beautiful!! aren't you glad you finished her?! i've let bears sit before w/o faces or noses because i though they were too weird and then i try something different and they turn out to be the cutest bears!    deb

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She is gorgeous Sarah Jane, definitely one of the best, its good you finished her.

Pauline

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

I love her Sarah-Jane!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,

Julie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

SOOOOOOOOO glad you finished her ... how cute she is . Look at those feet ...I love her !!!

teeeej Brisbane

Awww now that is better. She is so cute! bear_wub Well done :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Edit - ohh i just spotted her on ebay!!! Still sooo cute!!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

SJ thank goodness you finished that poooorrrr  bear, I was just about to tell you off.   :hug:  She deserved a body.  :hug:

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

See girl it was well worth it!

sarahjane Brisbane

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Thanks everyone...I am still suffering from a fair amount of embarrassment for even comtemplating not finishing this little girly!!  :redface:  :redface:

Board footer