Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Thank you for all the messages for Jane.  I spoke to her last night and passed on all the kind thoughts in a general way, but she wanted to wait to read them for herself - hopefully tomorrow if the computer gets fixed OK.  Meanwhile I'm glad to report she was feeling quite a lot better and has been able to get down to some bits of "bearing" etc.  Thanks again -
                                                 Margaret

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks so much, Margaret, for the update.  Jane, if you're reading this, I really hope you are doing better and will be back with before too long.  Life is bound to get better for you - it HAS to!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you Margaret glad to hear that your on the mend Jane hope to see you back online soon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Margaret thank you for the kind update on Jane  bear_flower !!  Fingers crossed the computer and Jane herself are on the mend  :hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Jane,
If you reading this, I hope you are better.  Biggest Hugs!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Me too Jane!!  HUGE hugz!!!  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

JANE yhoo hoo !! You out there ???? Hang tight !! Were here still looking for your return !! Have a blessed day !!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Hope you are feeling better Jane, & back with us soon!

Hugs &

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hope things are looking better for your Jane, and hope to see you back at TT soon. bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer