Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I just wanted to tell everyone who has posted photo's of their darling little creations that I am so amazed at everyone's creativity, uniqueness and special talent they have.  I've looked at them all but it's just too hard to post something on each one.  I've really been trying to behave myself and choose where I spend my computer time...guess where that is... bear_smile ... more than about 15 minutes at a time and I start getting having visual problems and warnings of a migraine. 

So...congratuations to each and everyone...you all inspire me to work harder and find my innerbear bear_original:) 

Love to you...

Shantell

PS... Now stop making those darn cute bears...I can't afford them all!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ditto to what Shantell said !!

I love to look(lurk ?)new bears in Show Case and Bear for Sale. bear_wub You are all so talented and creative !

bear_smile hugs/Marie

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Ditto, Ditto.....I have just been thinking that myself...they are all lovely...

Jenny

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Shantell!! you beat me to it. I having been thinking the same thing. I spend so much time on teddytalk that when I cant look or comment on everybear, I feel that I might have upset someone. And I was wondering if maybe I should post an explanation and apology.I do it now!!!!:clap::clap::clap:to everyone.
Matilda

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I take the liberty to write in this topic to say that I watch your wonderful bears every few time I can find and that I agree : they are all marvellous !
I do not have the time to take part in discussions and leave comments as much as I would like to, but I send you all my love and lots of beary hugs bear_original.
Amitiés,
Marion bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

We miss you Marion!

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We are all a bunch of co-dependent, neurotic, people pleasers, aren't we???  That's a good thing, in many ways; it's a warm and caring thing,  and I relate to every one of you who are like me in that characteristic.

Now, having said that... knock the guilty crap off and just enjoy yourselves here, already. 

This is an immensely talented, sharing, and warm, nurturing bunch.  I think everyone here realizes how much time (which is "too much" time!)  it takes to participate fully in every single post at TEDDY TALK, and can steel themselves against the "wounding and hurt" of not receiving comment from EVERY SINGLE member, on EVERY SINGLE post.

Yeesh, people.  Let go of that feeling of obligation to comment and bring to the board what you can, when you can.  That's all ANY OF US likely expect.

I adore you for your big and caring hearts, each and every one.

Deb Upstate New York

What Shantell said!  I know that for me whether or not to post is primarily a function of whether or not dinner is burning or Mother Nature is calling or Seinfeld is on or my daughter is on the phone or I’m late for whatever … you know.  I've been thinking the same thing Shantell; thanks.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Me too,I love to look at the wonderful bears but with school back in,I need to choose between reading/posting or making bears which I have little time for because of so many teaching days,the part time job,my not feeling well and life in general. I hope no one is offended if they always comment on my bears but I don't seem to respond to theirs.I love them all,  :clap: you girls are so talented and I always love to read your wonderful comments when I put a picture up but time is very short as of late.Love you guys the mostest!!  bear_wub  All we can do is support each other and post when we can.Hugs,Shari.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well Shelli, I feel I need to respond to your post. Even though I need to get off the computer. Don't want you to feel bad!!!!  bear_laugh bear_grin :twisted: :pray: :dance: Just kidding!!
I love that you guys have said this. My best friend in the whole world is great, because we respect eachothers space. If she can't call me for a while. I understand etc. That's why you guys are so great too. No hard feelings here. We gotta be making bears sometime right?? LOL
Heatehr

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ditto . . . I'll have to admit to being one of those that feels the need to try to respond to everything and everyone.  It can't be done if you have other responsibilities and I find that what suffers the most at my house is - unfortunately - making bears.  But, like any addiction, I have to have that "fix" every day, so will try to juggle my time more effectively - if that's possible!!  bear_ermm

Board footer