Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Just wondering if any one has seen the other Jodi !! Morison I think her last name is !! I have been worried that I haven't seen her !!

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

same here actually...i hope shes allright bear_cry

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

We must track her down !!! Hope some one knows how to get a hold of her. I sent a PM or an e mail a while back with no response.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

JODI ...... JODI ...... JODI ..... you out there ? We miss you !!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Jodi Moisan, where are you? Hope you are OK.

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Omigosh! You're right...I haven't seen her in awhile either.
And I am actually working on a special something for her right now...since she helped me get my Harry Potter birdhouse started.

I hope she's okay.

Jodi, come back! We miss you! bear_cry

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Yes, I've been wondering where she is too as several people have put posts up inquiring about the charity auction she was organizing for breast cancer and she didn't respond. I thought she might have been away at the time but that was quite a while ago and she has never come back on here. I was thinking of sending her an email too, Jodi, but I guess there isn't much point if she didn't answer yours. Sure hope she is okay! Is there anyone on here who knows her personally????

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Boy ...I am getting scared now !! I e mailed her last night again and no answer this morning. Something is up !! We had better pray !!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I also have emailed her and don't get a response. I am SO worried! I am not sure what to do. It isn't like Jodi not to answer.
Sonya

I just did a search online and found this article...http://thestarpress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a … 20ELECTION It is dated Aug 15th. I guess that means she is ok?

I am still worried.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I hope she is alright, but may be just busy with the election ...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks much, Sonya, for doing the search . . . I guess she is really busy getting ready for the election.  I wonder about the breast cancer auction now, however.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I guess she for got to share that with us !!! ummmmmmmmmmmm did any one know that about her ?  It sounds like she is just really busy .... but to not check with us ...I hope she does soon.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

JODI ....where are you !!!!

bear_cry

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I will try to call her tomorrow to make sure she is alright. I called her last week, but she wasn't home.
I'll tell her to pop in and let everyone know she is alright.

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Great Kim !!! I would feel better !! bear_grin

Board footer