Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well you wouldn't read about it. It always happens to me. Doesn't matter how much I ask a service clerk. Doesn't matter how much information I give them. I always seem to take home the wrong equipment.
I bought a digital camera today. Was really looking forward to surprising you all with pics of my bears.
They are so photogenic as well.(just like their mum:lol:) Even took photos of my kitchen. They look like they came out great. But I couldn't down load the bl***y things. After spending ages downing added updates and downing software. grrrrrrrrr!:mad: It makes me so cross!:mad:
I suppose Ill have to go back over to the shopping centre tomorrow(public holiday) and see what can be done. It will probably cost me money. These things usually do ,ummph!  Bugga.:rolleyes:

My bears are real, I'm not a crazy person. Honest. (well not real but' for real' ) I do make teddy's honest!:rolleyes:   All this technology is very trying.:rolleyes:
The pics are on their way .....Matilda:)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looking forward to seeing them, Matilda!!  Good luck at getting your camera fixed!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Matilda, don't be upset! I do the same thing and even worse... I buy stuff and forget it in the store. And it happens more and more often!! s070.gif

So waiting for your "real bears" bear_laugh (are they Himmalayns or big Brown ones???m055.gif

Hugs, Julia

WA

:lol:Oh julia ,your a cheeky bugga:lol:I prefer mine in dairy milk chocolate. Mmmm yummmm!
Well, arent I the dill. There was nothing wrong with it at all. The port for the cord to go in was there all the time.
Thank goodness I gave it one more check before I made a fool of myself at the shops.
BUT....:(I spent from 7am to 12.30pm not only down loading the pics, but editing them. Was having quite a good time of it as well. UNTIL..I emailed my favorites to myself, as a test run, because I also want to send them to my sister. Well It didnt happen did it. NOW I cant find The photos. It looks like I will have to do it all again.!!!! AAaaaHhhhhhhh!!!:( Will I ever learn!!!!! All that work.Its so frustrating!!! I'm so tired!!. It was all because I was trying to get them in a spot to load them here. I was trying to find a way to make them smaller. My soft ware  wont tell me the dpi, and when I tried to get the address's of the photo's they disappeared on me.
There were 25 photo's. I thought I could ration them out over the week.  If I could get them suitable for posting. aaahhh!!!! Will give it another try. They have to be some where. I'll be off now.:rolleyes:
I hope Penny is alright. A shocker about her poor puss. Some people should be locked up.:(

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Matilda,

If it helps you any, I always reduce my photos to 25% of their original size - perfect for emailing and for webpages, and for this board.

Good luck with the frustrating situation - can't wait to see your bootiful bears!

Danni

WA

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found them and lost them again . After I culled them, I was trying to find some way to reduce them. Kodak are really giving me the s***'s. I was just about to log off and give up. Will try one more time today.
                                                 AAAaaaaHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Matilda, got any hair left or have you pulled it all out?
Have you got a program for photo editing like Adobe Photoshop or something similar? They work a treat and you will be able to edit all your pictures resizing them etc. If you search the web through a Google search you may even find a free photo editing software to download. Have a look.

Jane

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Matilda, you sounds very Me!!!

I use Adobe Photoshop for image effects and resizing. Also I like the primitive Live Pix. I found it best for my forums resizing. take your time and don't worry YOU CAN DO IT!!!a035.gif 

Waitinf for the real bears, Julia

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Matilda you just crack me up love bear_grin

Penny bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm A fellow beginner here, with the bald patches to prove it!

I'm using a free 30-day trial of PaintShopPro. It's wonderful, although I haven't figured out all the fine points yet. I'm going to be sorely tempted to buy it! If you want to try this one, go to
Corel.com

Eileen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I agree with others, photoshop is terrific...I hope you can get it and start having fun with photography :)
hugs sarah

WA

Eileen , I went into Corel.com it looks real interesting. Have saved it to favorites to check out later. Thankyou.
Finally getting the hang of all this stuff now. Long way from being a pro though bear_grin :lol:Matilda :dance:

Board footer