Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Nancy has some of the charity bears posted on her website www.northcountryteddybears.com ...if you click on the logo for the Teddies 4 Charity you will find them...then if you click on the Participating List you will get the entire list of participants and a photo of their bear which you also click on to enlarge.

I really wish I would have had the confidence to participate...one because I love to donate for this type of event and two because a dear friend's, 9 year old niece was diagnosed a year ago with a malignant tumor in her liver.  After 4 months of intense chemotherapy she had to have a liver transplant.  Which took place at Stanford last January right after New Years....after some normal complications she's doing great.

God Bless all of you who participated.  I'm sure every one of your bears will sell and the money will go to such a wonderful cause.

Shantell

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Shantell..... you could most definitely make a bear for this cause!!! (I don't think it's really too late... ) send Nancy an email!! It would neat to have you join us!  :dance:

bear_smile  :hug: Daphne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Daphne, flattery will get you chocolate :)

But, I think I'll pass for this round  perhaps the next time I'll be up for the challenge.

:hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Shantell, you are so sweet(same as your bear !  :angel:)
but  are you sure to pass this one !? I mean, if you are thinking to join in why not !?  :bday: :hug:
My friend just told me that she want to join now(I just told her now so..  :doh:) and she said she will ask Nancy.
(She just finished her bear  now.  bear_smile )

I finished mine but so scare to do selling on E-BAY.   :redface:

Hugs/Marie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Marie - scared to create the listing or scared that something awful will happen like you've read about here? There are hundreds of thousands of items listed on eBay. I believe a majority of those people have no problems. You'll be the majority!  bear_original If you are unsure of creating a listing there are plenty of people with eBay experience available to create and list your bear auction for you. (Like...ME!) It will all be OK and for such a good cause.  bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Don't be scared, Marie!

This will be my eBay debut too. We'll hold hands, ok?

Eileen

Board footer