Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Out of curiosity more than anything...how do you ladies get your bears photographs on the Intercal flyers that come in our email...and in their gallery pages.  Sue Ann...you are just about every other bear I see...I think I could pick your bears out of a haystack  :)

Compliments to you all!!!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Yes, I think they all look great on that flyer! I love getting that e-mail through and drooling over the latest pre-pac... bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

As far as I know, Intercal commissions the photos with the sole purpose of trying to get accurate pictures showing the true color and quality of a particular fur made up in a bear/friend.  They've been doing this for many years and from what I can tell when I look at the "Intercal Features" on their website, most all of the colors/qualities are represented.  Love this feature of Intercal's because it allows you to see what a specific fur looks like when it's used on a bear - or whatever.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_smile  bear_smile

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Helena...I too am drooling over the pre-pak this week and trying very hard to talk myself out of it.  So far I think I'm losing  bear_smile

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub bear_wub Me too, Shantell,

It's a weekly battle for me. I figure that after controlling myself for a little while longer, I'll have a right to fold!! Bigtime . .  .

Sue Ann, I've said it before, but lovely as Intercal's mohair is, your bears make it just about irresistable! You're the best marketing tool they've got  :thumbsup:

Gotta go, I've talked myself into putting in an order . . . maybe just a small one?

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Whoa, Eileen . . . a great big thank you for that nice compliment!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_innocent Just the facts, Ma'am!  :hug:

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I agree with those facts.  Sue Ann's bears just wear that Intercal mohair proud.  Her awesome photography doesn't hurt, either.   bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've tried to sign up for their weekly email twice now and I'm still not getting it! (Where's the crying face???)  :(

Maybe it's a filter on one of my email accounts? I'll have to try a different email address. I'm apparently missing out!!! Pre-pack????

:hug: Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Daphne,

I don't get the weekly mailer either.  I have no idea why that is.  Intercal has my correct address and I have put them on my approved senders list.  Let them know (write to: mohair@intercaltg.com) and maybe they can do something for you.

If you want to see it at any time, click on the INTERCAL logo at the top left of your screen, which takes you to the home (main entry) page.  Then just find where it says "Weekly Specials" and you will be able to access the weekly mailer directly from the home page.

The "prepack" thing is a collection of Intercal-selected mohair that they bundle as a package, different one every week, for a very good price, so you can try out new stuff.

PS  You can also get to the weekly mailer from most pages of the site; just not from this forum.  I think I may mention that to DumbleQuy, as something to consider...  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

And thank you, Shelli!  :hug: You girls are soooo nice to comment!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Daphne . . . click on the Intercal logo at the top of the page, then click on 'weekly updates' at the top of that page.  That will take you to the e-mailer that everyone gets once a week.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

AH Shelli

may mention that to DumbleQuy,

that's so funny, bear_grin  :lol:I started to post a message when I saw his avatar to say,is that really you....you look just like Dumbledoor but then figured it surely must be Dumbledoor and I would look silly  :redface: I'm with you on that one.  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Shelli & Daphne,

Is it possible you're not getting the weeklies from Intercal because your cookies are not enabled? Since my computer was 'fixed', a lot of my old accounts are not working. They tell me to enable my cookies . . . getting hungry here . . . but I can't find the toggle anywhere!  :(

Eileen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Eileen,
On your menu bar across the top of your screen click on
Tools
Internet options
Privacy
Advanced - here I have no boxes checked off so cookies should be enabled/allowed. This isn't going to help me get email though. Might help you, however!  :D

Daphne

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Thanks, Dapne!!  :hug:

It worked! I thought I'd tried everything. You're a genius  :clap:

Eileen

Board footer