Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Here is hoping your Laborday weekend is grand !!! I have to work ...but I plan to make it grand anyway !!! I will get a long weekend this next coming weekend So it all works out in the wash !! :dance:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Mmm.  Labor Day weekend definitely brings back some painful memories for me of REAL labor!  I went into Labor with my daughter Aubrie at 4 a.m. on September 2nd four years ago and had her at 6:15 a.m. on September 3rd.  That was the LONGEST labor day EVER.  Thank goodness we aren't repeating it.  We're just dishing out cupcakes and balloons!

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

It's called painting the fence before the snow sets in this weekend.  And making bears as it's a nice long weekend to concentrate on finishing them without worrying about going back to work on Monday.

hugs
carola

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooooh - yeah.  4 years ago, I had an emergency appendectomy on Labor Day.  Very painful memories.  But tomorrow, my daughter and son-in-law are coming over for festivities.  Happy day everybody.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Ahhhh....Labor Day weekend.....we have been at camp from Aug. 29, through the holiday weekend, and on through this next weekend. I am home today, checking email and chat pages, doing laundry and re-filling the groceries! We picked the perfect time to go, as the weather has been fabulous!. Had a total of 3 "older adults" (hubby, myself and a good friend) 2 newlyweds, 2 almost getting married, 8-year old girl, 4 dogs, ranging from a 10-month old Weinmeriner (sorry about the spelling) 2 Border Collies (1 yr & 4 ysr. old) and my 4 (almost 5) year old Aussie. Got the siding done on camp, went out in the boat, played some good games and had some good fun and conversations. Now.....it will be back to camp and close up for the winter  bear_sad  Sad, but it has to be done.

pandamac

Board footer