Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

HI all! 
Seems like ages since I've been here and I've missed it.

My friends, 2007 has been a rough year for me so far. My family and I have been dealing with a difficult and heartbreaking situation which, in the past few months, has called for some tough and emotionally wrenching decisions. I really don't want to go into all the details, but I just can't describe what a toll this has taken on me in every way. While I can't really say that particular situation is, or ever will be, good it is a bit less stressful than it was and at least we are able to cope.   
I'm not sharing this to whine or complain, just to explain why I suddenly dropped out of sight.

I've also recently had surgery on my knee (OUCH! bear_shocked  but it's doing much better now. bear_thumb ) and back in the early summer, my old computer turned up its toes and utterly died. We have finally got the funds together for a new 'puter and here I am, back in cyberspace again. yippee! I thought TT withdrawal as bad enough but I think hubs suffered even more with ebay withdrawal. bear_wacko  He never buys much but he loves to browse.

So anyhoo. It's good to be back. I'm ready to move forward and look to a brighter day tomorrow... and get back into bears! I have one poor little cub that has literally been sitting with her unfinished head in her lap for months now. Poor thing! I'm looking forward to getting her done.

It will take me a while to get caught up again here, but so far I've really been enjoying seeing what wonderful work everyone has been up to! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

cyber hugs :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really glad to have you back, Bonnie.  I'm so sorry that you've had such a traumatic year and hope that getting back to the bears will have a comforting effect on you.  Wishing you all good things for the rest of 2007.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Bonnie, so great to see you back in cyber-space with us once more. Sorry to hear things have been rough for you. Let's hope things get better every day. Come on Bonnie we can't have little girly bears with their heads in their laps....only joking. Please share a picture of her once you get her finished.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Bonnie, so good to "see" you again.  Know you aren't after sympathy but here is a hug  :hug: sometimes life sucks but it feels good to be climbing back up the rollercoaster we call life again hey  bear_whistle
Hugest hugs...feel better, chat often, it really helps, and bears...no better therapy  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

good-time-200pix.jpgBonnie !! Welcome home !! And boy do I know how life can be turned up side down !! But as you see things do turn around with time and prayer. Don't worry about that little unfinished bear...All in its own time, all in its own time. Some times we just need time to heal before we can go back to being creative. This too I understand. But welcome back...I pray for strength for you and JOY and some happiness.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome! back Bonnie,and may you get better from your knee. I have my son after an accident in the same situation, with 5 childern not working for the time being in a long time,he was also operated on his whole knee and is wired inside,very painful as I see him struggle with his pain.It takes time to heal and pond. Hopefully in a year he will be well.
Take care and relax as much as you can so you can recover quickly. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thank you ladies for the welcome back and support!   I really appreciate each of you.  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:

Things are getting better here with time and I am grateful for that. I plan to just keep moving forward and keep a positive perspective.

I really am glad to be able to visit TT again, There are so many wonderful people here and you all inspire me in so many ways. Not just with your creativity but with the gallant way I see you handling life's potholes and sinkholes! Hugs and kudos to you. :hug:  :clap:  bear_flower

Mary, I'm sorry to hear about your son, knees can be tricky things. I hope he heals quickly and is back on his feet and feeling well soon!

many hugs

Board footer