Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Got this in my e mail today !! Made me laugh !!! Sorry you men out there. But going through a divorce... you gotta laugh sometimes !!!

For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.   

Men are like....

1. Men are like .. Laxatives . ..... They irritate the crap out of you.

2. Men are like. Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like Weather . Nothing can be done to change ! them! .

4. Men are like ... Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like .... Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like .... Commercials   ....... You can't believe a word they say.

7.. Men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!

8. Men are like ...... . Government Bonds   .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like .... . Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like . Popcorn ...... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like Snowstorms ..... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like ........ Lava Lamps ... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like P arking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I've seen this one before, definately is funny.....

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

:crackup:    :crackup:    :crackup:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_grin

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Good one Jodi!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Love number 13 Jodi!

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yea # 13 I need to remember after this divorce !! But seriously ...I know I don't hate all men .... I have two sons who are men( love them dearly) and I allow my doctor to take care of me ... he is a man ... but when it comes to men sharing my life with me , there is a problem. I have figured out ...I am to nice, it gives them the ok to walk all over me. And they will if you let them

.. NO MORE !!! NO MORE

!!!

Glad you enjoyed this, men and women are just different !! Just the way it is !!!

Board footer