Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Hey guys I wanted to share this commercial with you all, it is one my son , (who is a T-comm major) and the kid that stayed with us this summer, shot for a heinz contest, they didn't win, but I was so proud of it I wanted to share it with you, the boy in it, is my youngest and the dog is my little Bella, can you tell I am a proud mom???????? bear_wub

:hug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFNfiSipEbU

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Jodi thats brilliant, if you hadn't told us I would have thought it was the new heinz commercial. I can only say that the one that won must be fantastic but I doubt it :hug:

Thanks so much Sue, They were amazing, the final 10 were so great ,very deserving, there were over 4000 entries.  bear_shocked

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, Jodi that's great. I would have thought that would have been the winner.
I agree with Sue.

if you hadn't told us I would have thought it was the new heinz commercial.

Cute son you have there Jodi and your dog looks great too!
My son won with his film entry in a competition and won the most creative award and then he was runner up in the British 'Red Dwarf' film competition and his cartoon is out on the end of one of the 'Red Dwarf' dvd's which you can buy in the shops. I know just what a proud mum you must be Jodi. Tell you son congratulations and to keep up the good work, I'm sure we will see more of his work in the future.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Wow!!! I can't believe they didn't win. That commercial was funny and looked so professional!
Aeri

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I agree, so amazingly proffessional - well done to your son - what a super cutie!!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Danni

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Fantastic, you must be so proud. It should of won...

usan

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

fabulous, I too would have thought it was an ad from tv - FANTASTIC  :clap:  :clap:

Catherine
x

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Looks like a winner to me !!!!! I really enjoyed it Jodi !!

Thanks everyone, I am going to have my son and his friend look at all the nice compliments on here, it will make them feel really good, they felt down because they didn't get into the finals, but after they saw the ones that were picked, they were very happy that the ones picked were so outstanding, the prize was 57,000 dollars so with that much money, national attention made it a pretty big deal, so all but one was from ad agencies.

Jane I bet you are as proud as can be about your son having his work being shown.  It's funny how when you have kids, you get more proud of their successes than any of our own.

:hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

wow - I thought that was fantastic. I can't  believe the ad agencies ones were any better.

Marion

K Pawz Guest

OMG Jodi that was awesome! I don't know how they didn't win, that was right up there with all the commercials on tv right now, and very proffesionally done!

Your little guy is a cutie, and your pup is soooooo sweet, wait till you see what I'm working on right now bear_whistle

Hugs,
Krista

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Jodi...I love your son's commercial...he should have been the winner!

I have been through the Heinz plant here in Leamington, Ont. Canada...My family had a home on the water until this past summer...about 12 miles away! Mom and Dad still live in the area.

Small world...Hugs, Nancy

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

very cute video Jodi!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WOW . . . excellent video!!  Yup, I agree with everyone that the finalists must be spectacular because this one is GREAT!  Bravo to both your sons and little Bella!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That's fantastic Jodi, you must be really proud. What a cute little chap you have too and cute little dog.

Warm wishes
Pauline

sarahjane Brisbane

Fabulous commercial Jodi...I too am surprised they didn't win!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I loved that commercial!!! It's very cute and so well done, I can't imagine how the winner could be better. Jodi, I can see why you are so proud of them. Good job, guys!!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What

TALENT!!!!!!!!

I think they should have one too  bear_original

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Jodi,

I'm not just saying this to be saying it, but I seriously thought that commercial looked professional. I can totally see it being on TV. And not only is your boy very handsome but he composed himself in such a way that I would believe he is a professional child actor. What a wonderful job all the way around. Plus an adorable pooch.
Your son gets a thumbs-up from me bear_thumb . Plus tell him I like his haircut. He's just too cute.  bear_wub

You guys are so sweet, I showed my sons all your comments and they just smiled so big, you could tell they were so excited by all the wonderful feedback. Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :hug:

It's funny my son who is in the commercial , keeps being told he looks like Mac from the cartoon  "Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends"  It's his favorite so he thinks thats pretty cool.  My oldest is the head writter for a comedy show on campus and whenever they need a child, they call on Jackson, and he LOVES it, they are so great with him. The kids connected to the show , I really hope they all have great success, they are just really nice kids.

Hugs :hug:

Stellajella Wien

I thought, it´s a real commercial!
Smashing!
Well done!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer