Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Stellajella Wien

Penpen!!! You were missed, you know?
Good to see you back! :hug:
I hope you´re doing well!!

You know, what I keep wondering? How turned your patio out with this lovely indian stones???

Gaby bear_flower

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thanks for the giggles you guys......this post is just too funny, and so are penguins...and monkeys come to think of it, im guessing everyone heres seen the famous monkey scratching clip bear_tongue  bear_grin

:dance: WELCOME BACK :dance:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well, well, well.  Are you REALLY back or are you just toying with us?  Cuz you know, at this particular moment I simply cannot be toyed with.  I have just finished airbrushing eight bears so if this is some scam you're running Pen then, then, then......well I don't know what then.  Just don't mess with my head right now!   uhkay?  bear_wacko  bear_happy

Hugs and hugs and hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Penny, George didn't want me to mention this publicly, but I can tell you from personal experience that his beard does tickle!!!      Are your gloves off?

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Pen Pen! How are you girl? You BETTER be back! I have missed you. I think of you everytime I sit at my computer and see my little Dimly Moonling sitting right here above me. We need some more laughs here
HUGS
SONYA

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You are an absolute breathe of fresh air Penny.
You're a true crackup bear_grin  :dance:  bear_grin  :dance:  bear_grin

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Penny GREAT to see you back, I've not been posting heaps lately, life getting in the way!  You are doing a FAB job with BAO, so not surprised you've had no time for your moonlings and then with George keeping you busy... can't blame you for not being here  bear_grin

Penguin free Hugs
Catherine

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

:crackup:  :crackup:  what an entrance!  Really made my day reading this posting - got those chuckle muscles going  bear_grin

Welcome back Penny - I've been a TTer for about four months so not sure if we've met (I'm sure I would remember such a great sense of wit!).  Looking forward to hearing more from you  :hug:

Hugs Ali x

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hey Penny,

Glad to see you could take time out of your busy schedule and come for a visit...it's about damn time!!!   :crackup:   :crackup:
We've miss you!!!  Just not the same without you here.

I've been busy doing a whole lot of nuthin!!!   bear_whistle   bear_whistle   bear_innocent   bear_innocent

Hugs,

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Penny

Welcome back - good to see your post again.  bear_whistle
How are you doing with the fancy dolls, you were beginning to buy?

:hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

just like Penny- all the attention- insists that George is exclusive to her gets the poor penquins to knock each other over, now now is that nice,

bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes
Lynette

Board footer