Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Justa quick reminder ..anyone who is interested in the Chester Vt craft show..we will have several Vt bear
artists there on Saturday..me included!  Donna Bjerke; Jill Kenny; Sandi Rexford; Lynn Gatto; Debra Travers and maybe a few more suprises!  its a great craft fair,,good food ,,lovely village!  and the bear shop at Hugging Bear Inn is like candyland!! hope to see you! There are about 25 really beautiful B&B's in the town!  deb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm planning to be there........ love a good craft fair!!! :dance:

Fairfax,Vermont

cool! are you  showing opr shopping?!  deb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Have a wonderful time!!!  I'll be going to one in the Chicago area... The Country Folk Art Festival in St. Charles, IL at the Kane County Fairgrounds:  http://www.folkartfest.com/index.html

I know of 2 teddy bear artists who will be exhibiting there:  Sheryl Wells of Simple Blessings Bears  and   Karen A. Meer  of The Mad Hatted Bear.

Hugz,
Laura Lynn

Fairfax,Vermont

that sounds like fun too laura! are you goiing to mass. also? its sso busy at work that i probably wont get anything new finished..i had high hopes of finishing all the bears i have in process,,( along with many other unfinished household projects!  HAH!) fooled me!  i'll try and take pictures! deb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

ooohhh would i love to be there,

Lynette

Fairfax,Vermont

come on over Lynette! sweet bunny! deb

Board footer