Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Okay,

Just wondering who I can expect to meet at the Okto-Bear-Fest show in Kitchener on Oct. 6th!  Anyone going as a seller or spectator, let me know, as I wanna meet as many TT'ers as possible!

Thanks

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hi Jeremy-I am going as a vendor.This will be my 3rd year.I love this show.The atmosphere is great and always lots of people through.Chris and Karen are wonderful hosts.I have a bear entered in the Miss Octobearfest Contest. The contestants will all be at the mall next weekend in Waterloo and on discojoints website soon. Mer Bear is supposed to be coming as a visitor and I believe the Bear Guys were hoping to drop in.Stop by and say "hello". Sincerely Jane D.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

bear_cry Unhappily I can't go now! Did not realize that this is also Thanksgiving weekend! That means everyone comes to my place, including my son and DIL in Kitchener. I am not pleased cause I was really looking forward to the show and needed some supplies from Karen. I think I burn the darn turkey in retaliation!

I'll probably be in Kitchener for a visit the weekend after - anyone up for coffee?

Marion

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

We were hoping to make it to the show as well but we also will be out of town that weekend.  We have done the show every yr but this yr with our hectic schedule ( 5 shows in row starting the end of Oct) there just was no way to get enough bears made for all of them. 

I'm sure it will be a good time, Chris puts a lot into this show and everyone seems to have a good time

big hugs

Shane

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Ahhh.....BOO!

Shane, I was SOOOO looking forward to meeting Steve and yourself at the show as I will no longer be able to attend the Schaumburg show as it coincides with our Steiff Million Hugs event weekend...Oh well, there is always next year I suppose.  Marion, it's a shame you can no longer make it to the show, I was looking forward to meeting as many other TTer's as possible!  Jane, I look forward to seeing you there...

Jeremy

Board footer