Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I'm very excited - 2 weeks ago I got my new laptop (yay!) and today I got a digital camera (yay again!)  both are very basic but it does mean that my backlog of bears might finally make their appearance on ebay and on my website.  SIGH so frustrated that it's dark and I can't photograph my bears - maybe tomorrow. 

Even better, I finished a bear from a long pile faux fur yesterday and he came up a LOT better than I expected - I was very nervous about trimming his 'chops' but he came up well after 3 hours of the tiniest snips possible!  I just have to make his accessories and then he'll be ready to make his debut.   bear_laugh

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia
Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh wow, sounds like you are having a great time lately Melissa!!!

Looking forward to seeing your first faux fur bear - how exciting!

Danni

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOoooo!!!!! It's so exciting is'nt it!!! :dance: :dance:

The digital camera is so superior that I doubt there is a' basic 'one. bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WooHoo Yay for Melissa!!!  Congrats!!!  Of course now we expect more pics from you!   :clap: :clap:

I am happy for your good fortune!  you must be an  bear_innocent for a while....huh.....

bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY.  I bear_thumb :dance: bear_smile bear_smile :teddybear:t's exciting when you have something new AND you figure out how it works!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_thumb It sounds like a GREAT day, Melissa! Way to go!! :clap:

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Judi wrote:

YAY.  I bear_thumb :dance: bear_smile bear_smile :teddybear:t's exciting when you have something new AND you figure out how it works!

Oh.. you are SOOO right on that one Judi!  Especially the figure out how it works part!!!!!  bear_grin  That IS the icing on the  :cake:  isn't it!!!!!

Beary trulu yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Melissa, how exiting  :dance:
  Please share your photo when you finish!

bear_smile Marie

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  Please share pictures when you are done.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

You sound like me...I love my gadgets! Have fun 'playing' with them  bear_grin  bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

wohoo !!!!!!!!!! Sounds exciting.  Make sure to share pictures when you figure it all out  n025.gif

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

thanks everyone...still figuring it out - but yay it's the weekend and I can play   bear_laugh

Board footer