Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh boy, you lot are going to think that I am a Hypercondriac or have Munchausen syndrome or something like that as once again I have been back in hospital.
I have spent the last week in hospital because of a bad infection in my right Kidney. That makes three admission to hospital since the 13th of September. bear_sad  What should have been one short stay in hospital after my Gallbladder removal turned into a darn nightmare with three admissions, blood clots in my lungs and excruciating pain around my side. All I can say is thank goodness for antibiotics. My poor body is covered in bruises from all the pokes that I have had from countless needles and as my veins are so pathetic I have had 16 Venflons (canulars, I hope I've spelt these ok) in my arms and hands, daily blood tests which still continue and at leat thirty injections into my now multi coloured tummy. So as you can understand I'm so pleased to be at last home and hopefully to stay home.
I've really missed you all and Boy Oh boy can you lot chat, it will take me ages to catch up with everything that I've missed. I have a show in just over three weeks ...health permitting...so I should really get back to my sewing, maybe later today once I've had a rest. Lovely to be back!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jane

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh poor you, Jane! How awful  :(. It won't be much consolation but you know how they say things always come in threes....let's hope this was your third and final illness for a long time. Take care of yourself, and don't over do it!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Get-Well-Soon.jpgGoodness Jane..you HAVE had a rough trot! Shame you didn't have a laptop in hossy...would make it almost a pleasure! Sounds like you are in a bad way physically...here's hoping you're on the mend soon!

Deb Upstate New York

Glad you're back Jane!  Stay well!  bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I hope you are OK. What a rough time you have. Get better and don't overdo it. bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jane, I've been so very worried about you.

Sorry to hear your problems, but glad you are back with us!
Danni

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oh Jane, you poor thing - I hope you're feeling better now.  They say bad things come in threes so hopefully that's it - no more bad things for you!

Don't work too hard - you have to take it easy!

Hoping you'll be fighting fit soon. :hug:

Vicky

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Jane - was wondering where you were. hope things are ok  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh my gosh!! You poor thing.
I'm glad you're back though, we're here for you if you need to vent!!
Heather

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yeah Jane!!!! THREE'S THE CHARM !!!

Stay well, dear Jane--I hope and pray you will feel stronger and begin regaining your strength.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh goodness, Jane . . . what a rough time you've had . . . I'm so sorry!  Hopefully, you are totally through with the bad stuff and can now just heal, rest, and recover.  We're so glad you're back and hope you can STAY with us from now on!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Yikes, Jane. And double Ouch!!  bear_sad

I think you're about due for a run of good luck  :pray: Nowhere to go but up, right?  :D

Eileen

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Wow Jane...how dreadful.. bet you feel like a pin cushion and part rubber ball...As I remember going thru the gall bladder op. is hard enough to go thru by itself without having other problems !
I hope you don't push yourself too much...it takes about a year for the  body to recover from major surgery. Take naps often, take you vitimins and save time for just vegetating.... Hugs, Winney

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,Jane,I hope that is the end,they say things come in 3's so should be smooth sailing and good health form here on out(at least that's what i hope and pray for you) Very biggest hugs and take really good care.Try not to read the post that talks about doctors,too scary.

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane you've had more than your share of health issues these last months, so I think you're all "caught up" now, and should try harder to stay at home, for a change.   bear_happy bear_tongue :D

I'm very sorry to hear you had yet another round at the hospital, but grateful that antibiotics are all that's needed to reach a good end.

Please, please, please get well soon. 

Lotsa hugs,

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Jane!!!  I'm so sorry!  Get well (and stay well) soon!!  :hug:

Pipa UK

Ohh Jane that's awful bear_sad

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Jane,  I hope you feel better soon! :hug:  Jenn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Jane, Thank you for posting  :pray:
I was wondering about you..so sorry to hear
that you were back in hospital ...... :hug:
Please take care and wishing you to get well soon. :rose:
Love, Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, glad to have you back, take care.  bear_happy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

All the best Jane on a speedy recovery :hug: bear_flower Will  :pray: that will be your last trip to hospital, All the best bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane, take care and get all better for good ! 
n040.gif

Maybe you are just going through bearmaking withdrawl  and it's making you ill bear_laugh

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

:hug:
Jane so sorry to hear your news, hope you are feeling much better!
Hugs Kerren

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug: :hug: :hug:(((((BIG HUGS JANE))))))))) :hug: :hug: :hug: bear_smile bear_smile bear_innocent

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Jane - you poor Dear. What a rough time you have had of late and let's hope that
it is smooth sailing from now on.
Please take it easy and hope that your healing and recovery goes well so that you
can be feeling well again.

Best wishes
Carolyn
bear_flower bear_flower

Board footer