Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

:pray:
Help
I must ask how you all make you pics with your business name and bear pic in it EG LOGOS. is there a special program.I would love to do one for my bears but I don't know where to start.
Look forward hearing your replies
Peta bear_smile

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Peta,

Many that you see are done by Shelli.  You can do it yourself, fairly easy with any graphics program.

I did mine with Paint Shop Pro - other people have done theres with different programs etc.  Give it a try with a program that you already have - it's great fun!!

Danni   bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Peta ,I also was thinking the same thing. I thought I would take all of this technology one step at a time. I've only just learnt how to edit my pics and post them on here. I've been thinking asbout this next step though. Wont be long and I'll figure that out as well.

So if there is some very bear_innocent nice, kind ,careing individual or a group of you would like to put us on to the right path, I'm sure Peta ,I and many others would apreciate it. :pray:  :hug: in advance :hug: bear_grin  Matilda

Pipa UK

i use Paint Shop Pro  you just open your photo crop and chop. add text etc. it's really easy  once you know how!! but id imagine any paint programme would do. but you get different effects with diffrent programmes bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Ladies,

Most photo editing programs come with a HELP tab at the top of the screen. Many have demos you can watch but the help will often give you an over view or you can type in a question you'd like answered. Start with something simple like adding text. Don't shoot for a "Shelli" avatar or you'll frustrate yourself! I know she's spent a lot of time learning. And that's what it takes, the patience to sit and learn a program.

Many digital cameras come with some kind of photo editing software that will allow you to add text as well.

I used MGI PhotoSuite (I think it may have come with my hubby's Sony digital camera?) and now use JASC Paint Shop Pro.

Do a search here on teddy talk for AVATARS or BANNERS or photo software as we've had many discussions about this in the past and you might see names of other programs you could use. Many times your local office supply store will have simple photo editing software in the bargain bin.

Have fun!
Daphne

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Peta and Welcome  bear_flower So great to see you here.  Its a wonderful group and there is lots of good bear talk  :D
I used photoshop to create my avatar.  You can email me if you wish and I'll help you.  It's not too hard and considering you published your own website, think you'll have one up in a jiffy :)
Glad to see you back in the bear world :)
hugs sarah

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Peta and Matilda - HI!
A lot of us just took time to sit down with our photosoftware and figured out what we liked. I use Jasc Paint shop Pro. It has a free demo, google it. I'd also be willing to help you as you try it, just email or PM me!!  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

THANKYOU LADIES, WONDERFUL ADVICE AS USUAL!!!! :thumbsup:

WONDERFUL banners gina. You definitely are spoilt.  bear_wub :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Shelli did mine.  I love it.  I just bought Adobe Photo Elements.  I know it can be done but I have to figure it out..........when I have time bear_shocked :doh:

Board footer