Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh Chrissi!  You know me so well and yet you've never met me (yet!!!).

The person below me owns at least 3 cats.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:
I do have 3 commissions to do at the moment but how do you define yourself as a great artist-by how many customers you have bear_grin
The person below me is going out somewhere nice today and the weather is lovely.
Laurie :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Ellen Borggreve wrote:

The person below me loves going to the gym (I had to say this, as I could never say this about myself bear_tongue )

Ellen

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Are you kidding? I'm allergic to gyms! bear_tongue

The person below me has nail polish on her toes.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Yes!...your right...well all nine toes!...tripped yesterday and poor big toe is all black and blue!! :crackup:

Now lets see...the person below me loves to Salsa dance!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Yvonne  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yvonne said.......

the person below me loves to Salsa dance!

Yes Yvonne, in my dreams!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: 
I have enough trouble staying upright going from A to B.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

The person below me loves eating midnight snacks....

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I really do love midnight snacks but I gave them up for a smaller BUTT!!   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

The person below me loves a man in wranglers!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

(wranglers as in jeans?)

Oh yes and a white t-shirt with his muscles showing, wavy hair and tan skin, enticing blue eyes..... excuse me while I drool..... bear_tongue

The person below me prefers a man in uniform.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love a man in uniform-maybe thats why I married a postman bear_tongue .Mind you a nice policeman or fireman would be even nicer bear_grin
The person below me has just finished decorating their house.
Laurie :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

False,   not that it isn't in need
The person below me rides horse's

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Not in over 25 years Patsy. Although I'd like to again. bear_thumb

The person below me hates chocolate bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Willamette Valley Oregon

Okay I'll bite...

Actually...I'm not a big chocolate fan  bear_shocked  I can take it or leave it.  I prefer caramel.  Every once in a blue moon I get a chocolate craving but it always has to be good dark chocolate and one piece and I'm happy.  Am I now banned from the forum?  Tell me it isn't so.   :pray:

The person below me lists their real weight on their driver's license.  :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:crackup:  :crackup: I had to run and look at my license!! I was thinking "Hey! What's that thing say? "Cause I don't remember providing that info!"  :crackup:   They don't use it here in PA.  Now, would I provide the real thing.... bear_whistle  bear_grin

The person below me is a master at practical jokes.

:hug:
~Chrissi

Stellajella Wien

Ellen, sorry, no such thingie! :)
My dog wouldn´t love it...

So I guess the fun person below me runs arouns all dressed up in a costume on helloween?

Gaby bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well Gaby, I don;t run around in a Halloween costume but my Hubby and I do dress up every year and go dancing.  We look forward this.  It's a time when you can be a bit anonymous and really be a kid! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Last year I was a Unicorn and my hubby was a fairy...it was hard dancing with him while he had boobs. bear_laugh

The person below me sleeps with a Teddy Bear or has one very near their bed.  Be honest!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Our two dogs sleep in crates in our bedroom... one on each side of the bed next to the night stands. On top of the crates (on both my side and hubby's side) are lots and lots of teddy bears! And in the morning many get moved to sit on the bed..... I rotate them so they all get a turn..... a couple of them whine if they don't get to be on the bed at least 3 times a week!
When hubby is away I sleep with my favorite bear, Morgan... an older Boyds bear who is big and floppy.  bear_wub

The person below me sleeps in pajamas with teddy bears on them.

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

I sleep in pyjamas but they have "Betty Boop" or “little miss naughty" on them.
I do make and collect teddies.

Hugs Kerren
The person below me enjoys gardening?

Willamette Valley Oregon

bear_thumb   bear_flower   bear_flower   bear_flower

I do enjoy gardening...in fact I love it especially when it's done and I can sit back and reap the rewards of all my hard work.

The person below me can name all the 7 Dwarfs without looking them up.... (NO CHEATING).  Now do it!!

P.S.  Daphne, I have pj's with bears on them eating sundaes with little red cherries on top.  Cute huh...I don't wear them very often though.   Not sure why.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Doc, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezey, Happy, Grumpy, and my favorite, Dopey

The person below me knows Mickey Mouses Birthday...day month and year..... bear_grin

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Aww, I'm a Mickey Mouse fan and I actually don't know this.... bear_cry

The person below me has rolled someone's trees with toilet paper on Halloween night.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

No, but we wanted to!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  One Mischief Night my sister and I wanted SO BADLY to do something.  We were about 10 and 8 years old.  We ran outside with 2 eggs each...... BUT we were so afraid of doing something bad and getting caught we egged our own sliding board :crackup:  :crackup:

The person below me is the person everyone goes to for detailed driving directions.  Forget Mapquest...you're a human map!

:hug:
~Chrissi

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Chrissi, that's too funny!   I have spacial problems and can barely find my way home  :crackup:  :crackup:

The person below me has three children

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YES!  Jordan 16 (girl), Rachel 10, and Joey 4 1/2.
Jordan-Rach-Joe-2007-1.JPG
Am I playing too much?  This is just so much fun.

The person below me prefers dogs over cats.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Well, that'll be me, sorry cat owners, I do love them, but I'm more a daft doggy person, please forgive....??   :redface:

Her's my mad pup Jazz....

small_prims_016.jpg

The person below me is having something delicious for supper........

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Hmmm . . . I'll have to go to the grocery store and buy something delicious.  Thanks for the motivation.

The person below me loves to sit and look out the window on a rainy day . . . with a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Clare... Jazz is so cute!
Shantell... cool jammies... can I borrow them for the TT fuzzy slipper night in Schaumburg? LOL!
Judi... great picture! They are growing up so fast!

I LOVE to daydream with hot chocolate in my hand no matter what the weather! I just went down and made a cup as a matter of fact... trying out variations of the recipe! It's sunny today but very brisk and windy and I finally broke down and turned the heat on in the house so hot chocolate seems appropriate too! bear_tongue

OK, The person below me is decision-making-challenged. (Can't make decisions or takes forever doing it.)

Board footer