Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

esthersbear-003a.jpgesthersbear-004a.jpgesthersbear-001a.jpgHere is a bear I finished today. He doesn't have a name yet. He is for a lovely lady called Esther Pepper of Aerlinn Bears (I'm sure many of you have heard of her). I emailed her enquiring about a commission bear from her (I LOVE her bears!!) - she emailed me back to say she loved my bears and would I like to swap instead....of course I said yes!! Soooo, this is Esther's bear - she chose the mohair herself...it's a beautiful mohair to work with.

Please excuse the bad pictures - it has done nothing but rain here today so I had to take the pics inside - hence why they're not very clear.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

OMG Gemma he is gorgeous  bear_wub  VERY lucky lady.

Can you please post photos of the bear you receive in exchange  :photo:

Hugs Ali x

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Awww Gemma he is adorable  bear_wub  Esther is going to be over the moon and you are so lucky to be getting one of Esther's bears  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

OH I wish I could make bears so i could do an exchange with someone! this little bear is amazing! he has the most perfect face bear_original Well done a perfect creation xx

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

He's adorable; I love the blue/brown mohair. bear_wub

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Thank you girls!  :hug:

The mohair is wonderful to work with - it's Schulte and has a good strong backing with minimal fraying.

I'm pleased to say that Esther is really pleased with him......'he' now has a name, it's 'Eddy'!

Here is the bear I'm getting from Esther - his name is Peter Wellington......isn't he just divine??!  bear_wub

DSC09963.JPGDSC09968.JPG

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh my goodness Gemma Peter Wellington is adorable  bear_wub  fantastic bear
Esther makes the most beautiful bears  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

What for a very nice swap. Both bears are very very sweet bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer