Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Guys & Gals...

On Saturday October 27th, 2007 we are hosting the Steiff Million Hugs Event 2007.  The event will be from 10 am to 4 pm and will be held at The Arts Centre at 72 Talbot Street West in beautiful downtown Leamington, Ontario.  I thought if any of you are going to be in our neck of the woods, you would like to stop by and say hello.  It is a free event with videos, refreshments and a peek at all of the Steiff 2007 range.  Everyone is invited, but if you RSVP before Oct. 20th, you will recieve a Steiff goody bag and will be entered into draws for the door prizes at the event.  There is also three special limited edition event pieces available exclusively for the event.  One of which we have had signed by Mr. Jim Pitocco, President of Steiff North America!

To RSVP, For Driving Directions & More Information, Visit Us At :

http://theteddybearabbey.com/millionhugs2007.php

Hope To See Some Of You There!!!

Jeremy

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jeremy I wish I were to be in the area, but  I wish you well with the event.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Darn it Jeremy we are in Chicago that weekend, it would have been a nice drive for us to come down and visit and see everything.  I certainly hope they have a great turn out for it and take some pics and post them for all of us who can't be there.

big hugs

Shane

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

How fun ! ! !  Wish I could be there.  I'll be looking for pictures.   :photo:

Board footer