Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Seriously...

Actually she is a very busy gal...Nancy Tillberg has asked her to do a Ebear U class on Gollymaking.   Isn't that exciting for our Dilu!!!    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

She said...

I am boppinb in every day, but I can't stay long.  Nancy Tillberg asked me to do a calss on Gollywogs for E-bearz, and I am under a time crunch trying to get the lesson plan written, pictures taken, and so on.

I have never done this before and there are computer issues that I just don't know how to do.  Very frustrating.....

So there you go...

Sorry Dilu if I spoiled it for you  :redface: but I didn't want everyone worrying about you when they should be thrilled for you instead.

Love to you...

Shantell

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Gollygeewhiz - That is sooooo exciting for Dilu.  What an honor to be asked to do that !!!!
Yipee ! Yahoo !     b020.gif

Deb Upstate New York

Hey ... the Gollies really did get her!  I knew they would eventually!

Hurray for our Dilulubelle!  :dance:  :clap:  bear_thumb  So proud of you ... just like havin' 50 Moms.

ellen ontario, canada

way to go Dilu!  Gollys rule, she's right!!
:clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There you go Di, see I knew you'd be a winner with you wonderful little gollykins. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jane

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

That's great, Dilu!   :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well it is good that she was "missing" for a good reason - relieved!  :hug:  CONGRATS DILU!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, how exciting! Yippee Diane!!  :dance:  :thumbsup:
Glad you are ok! Busy is good!
Big Bear Hugs to you!  bear_smile  :hug:
Daphne

clare14 Country Bears
England

Way to go Dilu!!!!!!!  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank goodness . . . I was afraid the bad headaches had taken over!  bear_shocked That is soooo very wonderful, Diane!  You go, Girl!  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh for Gollygoodness sake!

Our Shantell is certainly naughty- but since she spilled the beans I will be asking computer questions of you experts!

So maybe that's good

Thank you you gollygreat friends- for the support. I had been planning on keeping it quiet until I could see how it would go.  If I couldn't pull it together you would never know.....ugh the pressure- now I have to pull it together.....

I did learn how to put picutres in the text in Word Perfect.....so that's a start......

onward an hopefully upward....

:hug: from a frazzeled computer bleary eyed Dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AHHH Dilly woggins!  :clap: :clap: :dance: :hug: bear_thumb bear_thumb I emailed you the other day.  I knew you were being considered for this.  Nancy is a very good friend of mine and she has an amazing site!!!  She also built my website and she won award for it too.  She certainly knows her stuff. bear_thumb

DILU!!! You cannot insert your pictures in your text.  They need to be separate. I tried that too.  Nancy has a whole html code to attach to each picture.  She will help you.  When I wrote my online classes , I indicated in the text where Nancy needed to insert each photo.  Then she puts it in.  It's a whole different process when you're working for internet ready text and photos.  She is very good at it.

I think I will be taking a gollygeewhizkins golly class. :hug:

Willamette Valley Oregon

Dilu,

I'm sorry I spilled the beans for you...I just knew others were worried and I didn't want to keep the secret to myself... although I didn't know it was a secret  ;)

There are too many wonderful people here to help you along...remember that.  We won't let you fail!!!

Shantell  bear_smile

Ahhhhh.....my thanks to you Miss Judi.....I thought I had to to the insertions-  so all I really need to do is number them and correspond the numbers in the text......I think I can do that....... :hug:

We went to the doctor's the other day- hour long drive there, and so I filled the hubbs in on some of the antics on TT.  I told him bout yu and yours doing balroom dancing for the cows in the barn.  He thought that was pretty funny.  :lol:

Then I just saw something on TV about certain kinds of music making cows more 'productive'  Not Beethoven, but more mellow stuff but not elevator music either.....Also plants are supposed to do better....I don't know but I think my beans really liked Neil Diamond and Paul Simon..... :dance: :dance:

bear_wub Dilu

Willamette Valley Oregon

How funny you should mention cows...my housemate plays the piano (she's been trying to teach me...HA).  So we have her beautiful grand piano in the living room and the cows stand outside the fence and sing when she plays...okay it's mooing...but I think they are singing.  It's hysterical...

Trying to get them to do the cow cow boogie...so far no luck!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

That's funny Shantell.  I would like to know what kind of music your cows enjoy.
We have a sound system biult into our milking barn.. Our cows enjoy dance music, Michael Jackson, Disco, 80's, and pop music.  If I had my my I would sneak some Phantom of the Opera music in there... hee hee hee  Cows are such interesting animals with individual personalities.

Dilu, I am very excited for you and your gollies.  WHen I told your (now mine) gollies here, they were so exctied that they may be getting some more siblings.

You should really try Ballroom Dancing.  I amost called my business Dancing Bears due to my love of dancing...but it is Luxembears 'cause..well....I live in Luxemburg and it just sonded right.

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Diane,

What great news.  You are really spreading the Golly fever around!!!  It couldn't happen to a nicer gal.  You are always so encouraging to everyone here on Teddy Talk  -- I know you will make a great instructor.  Well done.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Donna

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Diane,

How wondeful for you to be sharing your Golly knowledge! - Best of luck with setting  that up.

Hugs
Carolyn

Willamette Valley Oregon

Judi,

The time I was actually thinking of Twila was playing old ragtime music.  The cows were just standing my the fence singing away...when she stopped playing...they stopped mooing.  It was absolutely adorable.  I laughed and laughed.  I know they've done it other times but I'm not sure what she might have been playing.  They do seem to like anything with a beat to it.  Silly cows...I just love them...I get all excited during calfing time...those babies melt my heart.  I just wanna bring them in the house and love all over them...not a good idea however.  :)

Shantell

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Awww Dilu! That is so cool!I can't think of a better person to teach Golly making!  bear_thumb And I'm sure the whole thing will be a huge hit..after all, Gollies and Teddies go toghather don't they! Shantell, thanks for letting us know she was okay...as it turns out, your little 'slip' probably saved Dilu a computer headache seeing as though Judi was able to come to the rescue! :dance:

Shantell-  I wish we could see the cows outside listening to Twila play and sing!  How fun!  Ain't life just grand?

Donna!  Hi, we don't get 'see' you very often anymore-  just remember you're the one that gave me the courage to try and sell!

Hugs to all

JUDI

This afternoon I learned how to take the pictures out of my text! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin  :dance: :dance: :dance:

It does go faster!

:hug:

Dilu

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DILU!!!

SO EXCITING!

WELL DONE!
YOU DESERVE IT!

I'm so excited for you! Can't you tell!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Danni

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yeah Dilu,congrats and big hugs,you deserve the honor!  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

WOWIE!!!!!! Dilu, you must be over the moon with excitement...congratulations to you and goodluck with the classes, I'm sure they'll be terrific :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hugs,
Denise.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: bear_laugh Wow, Dilu! Congratualtions!

Nobody does it better--you'll be a hit. I think you'll do a lot for Golly Culture, too. We need more Gollies this side of the pond.

Way to go :thumbsup:

Eileen

Board footer