Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

it seems everyone has appreciated your help :hug: , so all i can do is add my thanks to theirs for your time here as help adviser
happy bear making bear_thumb  :dance:

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Shelli, Think it's all been said but wanted to thank you for all your help and hard work....welcome back as "Shelli".
                                                                                                                 Mikki

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Shelli, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
YOU have been the Rock Starhere, a 100% giver of your efforts and astute insight - many hard calls I am certain, and always with wisdom and kindness.  Love you, Girl.  Glad you will still be around.  Many, many blessings to you as you move forward into the next season.  I'm dying to see what comes next.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_wub

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

You aren't just doin this so you can run off with the mail man now are ya? :crackup:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Shelli you have done a fantastic job and been a great help to everyone, thank you for your hard work.  Glad you are still posting here, love to read your posts, you are an inspiration.  Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work soon. :hug:  :hug:

Warm wishes
Pauline

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Thank you for not leaving! I love all your posts and have always enjoyed reading them. Thank you for all the inspiration!

Kathleen Pa

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Thanks for all your hard work and time you have put in to help make TT so great!!

Kathleen

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Shelli, Congrats, and thank you for sharing your knowledge, expertise and support on this group, it is very much appreciated by all.  Good luck in your endeavours, I am sure you will do very well, and we look forward to seeing more of your bears or creations in the near future.  Hopefully more relaxed too.  Good luck and don't forget to drop in and say "G'Day Mate" some time..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Shelli: It is nice to know you will still be part of TT. I understand that life takes us in different directions and now you have other roads to walk. I honestly hope your new endeavors bring you joy and success. Thank you for all the wonderful advice and posts. You really added something special to this forum.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

thanks Shelli for all you have done on here ,glad you are not leaving us ,
hugs,
Louise x

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I have been away for a while, I come back to this!! WOW! That shows you have to be here everyday, at least once!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much Shelley for all you have done for this forum. I, like everybody in here, understand your reasons but, please do not be away too long bear_cry  Let us enjoy your company and wisdom often.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.

Hi Shelli - I wish you were staying for reasons we both understand - - - - e

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Shelli - although I'm only new to this website, I can see how much work & effort you have tirelessly put in to TT over the years.  You are admired by your peers, and it's well deserved.

You are a truly inspirational artist - I for one am in awe of your talent, and I thank you for the contributions you have made to the Library.  I personally have found them very rewarding and helpful.  Thankyou - hope you have time to keep making plenty of bears - I look forward to seeing more of your new creations in the future.

Marg  bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm really touched by everyone's kindness.  Thank you very much for taking the time.  I feel very appreciated, and that's an incredibly good feeling.

bear_flower

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Shelli...I pop on TT so very rarely anymore (about every 3 months or more)  so I am glad I did this evening.

You have been such a friend to everyone here on TT and always soooo willing to help anyone in anyway you could.
I am sure there is not a person here that hasn't been touched by your kindness over the years.

Best wishes in everything you are about to embark on...you are a dear lady.

hugs,
Nancy

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow shel
well done on allyour hard work over the years and being sooo nice and freidnly

glad itds not good bye, you are an amazing artist too,
LOVE your retired banner heehee

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
:hug:

cat xxxx

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you so much, Shelli, for all of the hard work and time you've put into making Teddy Talk THE greatest forum to visit for gool ol' Teddy Bear EVERYTHING!  You know, I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for the many, MANY helpful and ingenius tips, tutes, and techniques I learned here.  Not to mention the many friends I've met. And I have you in part to thank for it. I'm so glad this isn't goodbye, and glad also that you're making a new beginning... the beginning of 'Just Plain Shel'.  bear_tongue  OK, OK, there's nothing plain about ya OR your bears....  :hug: Rock on, Shelli!

Kimberly W.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Shelli,
Thanks you so much for your time and effort you have given to us all. You will be greatly missed.
Take care and enjoy your "retirement."

whofarted.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Shelli, thanks for all your hard work.  I'm glad you're not leaving for good.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :clap:  bear_cry SHELLI, Its been a great ride with you as advisor, its all been said over and over, its a lot of hard work and a constant job to keep up with all us
t talkers.  thanx for such a wonderful forum for all we bear lovers to come and chat. I am sure we will hear from you again by posting. Good Luck!

mickeyflip Sunshine Coast, QLD

Shelli, your posts are always the ones I most look forward to reading.  Always so insightful and informative!  I'm really really glad you're not leaving TT, but totally understand your decision! 
I have been in a similar position in the past, and obligations can sometimes outstay their welcome.  It is tiring!

Thank you for all the help you've offered to everyone!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shelli, you have gone above and beyond in your role as advisor.  Teddy Talk would not be what it today without you on the team.  I sincerely appreciate your  committment and dedication  over the past few years.
Glad to hear you will still be joining in as "just Shel" .  Enjoy your new found, well deserved freedom.

:hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli !!! I thank you for all your hard work!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   
I'm glad that it's not "good bye".  :hug:
Don't ever forget to visit me when you come around Japan. I'll be waiting for you. :pray: 
I look forward to seeing your new bears.  bear_wub

Big Hug.  :bday:
Marie

Pages:

Board footer