Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

hope72.jpgI am aiming to raise £1000 for Breast Cancer Care with this little bear. I named her HOPE because this charity works hard to bring hope to those whose lives are touched by breast cancer.

I am holding a draw for this bear at the end of November and the winner will receive her in time for Christmas. To enter the draw I am asking for donations of £5 ($10.27) for each entry. I am selling 200 entries so I can raise £1000 .............every penny will go to the charity

If you are interested in entering please either PM or email me. It's fine to pay by paypal so those folks not in the UK can still enter.

ANYWAY...here's HOPE...I 'hope' you like her enough to want to enter...

hopef72.jpg

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

She is just GORGEOUS Jen - you are a little angel bear_innocent  for making her for Breast Cancer Care  :clap:
Good Luck with the draw (BTW, i have mentioned it in in the General section in my post there, hope this is OK)
PenPen
bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Awww, lookit those eyes! 

Gosh Jenny, let me check my bank balance and I'll definitely buy a ticket (I don't suppose I get a special 'Johnson' treatment as a fellow Johnson, do I? What if I did un-named favours... I love her so much!).  She looks like a Ballet girl, which strikes a cord with me as I've just taken up my childhood dancing again!

I'm sure you'll raise that money for charity bear_original

warwickshire uk
Website

AW Chloe...I didn't know you were a Johnson..I am not a real Johnson ..I am a McGarry really...that's my maiden name...but I reckon Jenny Johnson has a ring to it!! Seriously Chloe email me if you do want a ticket...we're doing really well so far!! Thanks to everyone who has got in touch!

Thanks for the plug Penny  :hug:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Jenny, you and your bear are marvelous !!  :hug:

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Marion!!!!  :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

She is so sweet, and what a brilliant idea.....my maiden name was Johnson.....

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny,  She's absolutely beautiful and you're awesome...a wonderful idea...count me in.
Mikki

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Mikki...it's going really well...we sold nearly 2/3rds of the tickets already..at this rate I'll be doing the draw next week!!!!!

teeeej Brisbane

I am going to buy a ticket as well. I have emailed you. Such a beautiful bear and a great cause.  :thumbsup:

p.s. I am a Johnson as well  bear_happy

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

She's beautiful! Its so wonderful that you are doing this!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Absolutely beautiful  bear_wub  Such a fab idea Jenny and such a great cause.  This could be my chance to owning my own Jenny bear  :pray: 

Hugs Ali x

p.s. I'm not a Johnson, but you can adopt me if you like!  bear_grin

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Jenny bear_flower  she is just Beautiful,Beautiful, very good cause bear_thumb  bear_thumb  Can I get more than one entry? I sure hope I win her :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

What a wonderful thing to do Jenny  bear_flower .... and Hope is absolutely gorgeous!  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

AW Chloe...I didn't know you were a Johnson..I am not a real Johnson ..I am a McGarry really...that's my maiden name...but I reckon Jenny Johnson has a ring to it!! Seriously Chloe email me if you do want a ticket...we're doing really well so far!! Thanks to everyone who has got in touch!

Thanks for the plug Penny  hug

I am indeedy a Johnson, alothugh I'd take my mum's name (Bishop) if it didn't sound so weird with Chloe!

I've checked my balance and I'd lvoe to buy a ticket: it's all for a good cause and an even better bear! I'll e-mail you as well, just in case ;)

Fingers crossed!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Gorgeous bear Jenny, congratulations and what a wonderful cause :hug:  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful bear, Jenny, and an even more beautiful gesture.  I'll be in touch!

bea Lodve (Hrault)

what a wonderful idea, she's so cute!!!.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

warwickshire uk
Website

Well...I am delighted that all the money is finally in and now I can send a cheque to the charity..and arrange the draw..I'll keep you posted!

Thanks to all who bought a ticket!!

warwickshire uk
Website

Well..here's another update on HOPE, my charity draw bear. Today I sent off a cheque to BREAST CANCER CARE for £956.97 which is £1000 less £43.03 unavoidable PAYPAL fees. If I add to this the government GIFTAID donation of 28% then this little bear has done very well indeed.
Thanks so such to all who supported this charity fundraising draw.

We have arranged to draw the ticket next Tuesday which is the 27th November. The local Beauty Queen 'Miss Coventry' has agreed to do the draw but we are stll awaiting confirmation via her PR people. Failing that, the draw will be done on Tuesday anyway and the winner will be announced on my website. Of course I will be informing the winner directly by email and HOPE will be off on her journey that very same day!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great news Jenny, well done.  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Way to go Jenny  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Well done Jenny :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

warwickshire uk
Website

I have to say a huge, HUGE thanks to Rae, who so generously donated the Paypal fees to make the total up to £1000 , I can't believe how many wonderful people there are in this beary world of ours....Thankyou isn't a big enough word!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Jenny, that is SO wonderful of you to do this for charity.  I could kick myself for having not peeked in the Showcase or, as a matter of fact on TT enough as of late... I missed putting in for my tickets.  sigh... If you ever have the inkling to do a draw like this again, please let me know. She's just beautiful...

Kimberly W.

Board footer