Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Remember last year when I directed you guys to all go "Elf Yourself?"  Well here's the link for this year and you can now "Elf the Heck Out of Yourself" with this new updated version.  But it's not up and running yet so just file the link for future reference.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid

In the meantime, my friend Nancy Dotigney (Dog Patch Critters) introduced me to Jib-Jab.com and their wonderful world of extreme silliness.  Check out the dance I'm doing here called the "Before Kids Mambo."

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/2657420

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Thanks Lisa.  My daughter loved my "elf self" so much last year that she already requested that I "elf myself" this year again.   I've bookmarked it.

K Pawz Guest

OMG Lisa that dance is outrageous!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I only wish I could really dance that way!!!  LOL!  Perhaps if I eat more sugar???  Or had some itching powder poured down the dress???

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thanks for the timely distraction :crackup:

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

Great Legs Lisa !!!!!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I actually found out about jib jab from a posting here. My hubby is having knee replacement Nov 12 so we thought we should have a last dance before surgery. I sent it to family and friends and most were rolling on the floor :crackup:
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/2582925

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Oh Nancy, Good Luck to DH tomorrow! I ♡ ♥     ♡ my new ones! I can now attest to - the pain of recovery is NEVER as bad as that of a worsening condition!!!
The first few days are a bit rough - Drugs are Good..Drugs are Your Friend...!!
but have him KEEP ON MOVING!! - in a few months it will be an entirely different guy - and in a year, to go up & down the stairs w/o holding on, to walk more than a block, to be able to remember how painful the knee used to be... we are living in an Age of Miracles!!!

It's said that if you have them both done at the same time, you'll be too chicken to go back for #2 (if needed!) but quite frankly, I and everyone I know, could not WAIT until the second could be done too!!!

Lisa, not 5 minutes ago I came across the pic we used of our youngest grandie last year as an elf!! I can hardly wait to see what's next. And I think I'll pur his Mom, into one of the Dance routines!!!

T Y !!!!!

Board footer