Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi all,

I've just been doing some "fall cleaning" (OK, it would have been the more traditional "spring cleaning", but I didn't have time in the spring).  I ran across a bin with a bunch of fabric samples that we ordered from various companies when we first started out, about 4 years ago.  Does anyone want them (at no charge)?  Seriously, if we don't know what these fabrics look like by now, we never will.  And I hate to throw these away, I'm sure they'll be useful to somebody!

There is a 2-gallon Ziploc bag with Edinburgh samples (Schulte mohair, mini stuff, ultrasuede, wool felt), also a smaller bag from Premium Furs (Tissavel brand synthetics, very nice), and another smaller bag from Fabulous Furs (another type of synthetics, some very gorgeous fabrics but the backing has some stretch and needs to be lined for bears).

Two addendums to add to this... as these were ordered 4 years ago, they will not be identical to the current lines of fabric these companies currently offer.  But there will be plenty of overlap!  And if you're not certain what a sample of fabric looks like, expect lots of small squares with identifying labels or attached to cardboard with detailed descriptions... so you wouldn't be getting fabric to make something out of, just to see what the fabric looked / felt like.

Drop me a line if interested!
Kelly

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

We have a taker!  Thanks, folks.  Always glad to get a little more space in the storage bins  bear_original

Best wishes,
Kelly

Board footer