Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

The Postwoman came knocking this morning...As I opened the door and saw the large box in her arms, I knew my little bear "Razzbeary" from Lisa had arrived!!!  He is even cuter in person than in the photos.  He is VERY heavy for his size...I am fairly convinced Lisa Filled him with Heart, Soul and a wee bit of Titanium!!!  LoL...He is pictured along with a 21 inch tall mohair bear named Boris from the Bear Essentials Collection by Effanbee.  I just LOVE the fella...

Thanks Lisa For The Opportunity To Add This Fella To My Hug...

Jeremy

TwinCubsRazzbeary0003.jpg

TwinCubsRazzbeary0002.jpg

TwinCubsRazzbeary0001.jpg

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks Jeremy!  I'm so glad you like Razzbeary.  Yes, he is a wee bit hefty isn't he?  But I wouldn't have it any other way!!!  I like a heavy bear...

The Effanbee bear is adorable as well!

Hugs,
Lisa

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Razzbeary is such a cutie and looks like he has settled in well to his new home.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations, Jeremy.  How is Razzbeary getting on with Marley?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, he is lovely!!!   bear_wub   Congratulations on your new additions  :clap:  :clap:

Harrow, Ontario

Carolyn...

He has indeed settled in well with the other bears...He does seem to keep getting into the cookie jar though.  I guess I should have paid more attention to Lisa's warning about his fascination with goodies.  LoL

Patty...

He and Marley are getting along well...They are a little mischevious though when they are together.  I have already had to seperate them numerous times due to a fear of having to hear something come smashing to the floor.  I will try to sneak up on them later today and get a pic of them getting into trouble.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Congratulations on the new addition to your family Jeremy.What a wonderful colour! Lisa is very talented and as well she is a very kind and thoughtful person.Sincerely Jane D.

Harrow, Ontario

Patty & Lisa....

Here is a photo of Razzbeary & Marley (By Patty)...I caught them trying to sneak into a tin of goodies...Let me tell you, these two can NOT be left alone!!!

Jeremy

RazzbearyMarley0005.jpg

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Well Jeremy,
I can't say I didn't warn you.  I mean, you did feel how heavy he is and the note I wrote you said it all.  The key is so you can lock up your treat cabinets!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh those naughty, naughty bears ! ! !  bear_cool   They are having fun though, I can tell. 

I love seeing Marley again, Jeremy, thanks for posting him.   bear_original

Board footer